What’s your most TRASH move as a human?

Did you and her have any prior history/moments?

Anything AFTER that?

banged her twice , got some dome, it went on for month or so..then i bolted outta there (college)..think she's married to the dude and has kids now... this happened about 15 yrs ago.

Stole some guess carpenter Jeans from my boy crib. He just got them too. Took them as a joke but dude was fuming he couldn't find them. Whole crew of us was in the crib I was the only dude he didnt step to off the strength I had some bread and I dont get down like that smh ........washed them with a little bleach to lighten, took to cleaners, stole the little paper tag on the back pocket from A&S mall (went to school downtown) made it seem like I got it from 1 of my booster classmates (GCA, Lo Lifes, Decepts).....sold it back to him for 40 smh

I'm trash
This is a trash move. BUT! At least you had the sense to not sell it back to him in its original appearance. Clean getaway :pimp:

Does homie know?
No idea.. I lost contact with both of them when I left school. I avoided any contact after the situation. I felt like super trash after that... he was a good friend and i was an ******* doing that...

Last edited:
I remember reading someone here saying he stole $1000 from this lady who might've been his friend's mom, who treated him as like her own son. Smh

Lying on my cousin to my mom to avoid a whoopin. He stayed the night and went to church. I brought a hand held video game inside the church. I tried to play it but forgot to turn the sound down. My mom asked me who brought it so I said my cousin (her nephew) did it.

I was broke and depressed and I couldn’t make her happy. You say it’s too old for the reckless young boy **** but it’s wayyyy too old to be on some broke ***** ****. Losing my gig was devastating...She was doing everything to help me out my rut but I was using her as a crutch. Not excusing my behavior but I definitely wasn’t in my right mind. I was smoking soooo much weed tryna escape my reality bro.

Can you please stop blaming the weed for your financial mishaps and immaturity? 29 years old and you ain’t have a savings account or some emergency bread tucked away? Hustling backwards.

On my momma. If that women was my sister, I’d tear you apart with my hands.

It was late at night.... he was playing some World of Warcraft .. i was chilling on his bed while he was playing, headphones on... His girl was under a blanket (since it was winter ) and offered to share it with me. We were sitting there innocently..then outta nowhere bam!...her hand went down my pants ..Dude had no idea lol ..College was real fun back in the days
I pretty much have a similar thing happen in college except it wasnt a friend's gf just some girl's friend visiting.

I guess the trash move was that it was on some random dude's bed and she cleaned me up with his sheets/blanket.

Can you please stop blaming the weed for your financial mishaps and immaturity? 29 years old and you ain’t have a savings account or some emergency bread tucked away? Hustling backwards.

On my momma. If that women was my sister, I’d tear you apart with my hands.

You wouldn’t do ****...so that’s cap. And you assuming, you don’t know what I had....so that’s also cap.

People always say people are naturally good that's a crock of **** lmao but doesn't mean you have to be like the rest. This thread just shows to always be on your toes. I've done ****** things as well tho...

RUSSIAN CREAM RUSSIAN CREAM

29 years old and you didn’t have two nickels to rub together? You’s a bumass dude. No cap.

Putting ya hands on a women like that, after she said no. Sounds like some rapey bumass ish to me.

Out having “smoke session’s” with ya homies, when you really should’ve been out getting to the money. Sounds like some bumass ish to me.

Taking shorty’s rent money so you could cop a hooptie. Sounds like some bumass ish to me.

Over staying your welcome at your bro/cuz crib. Just to get your said hooptie, trashed by a family member. Sounds like some bumass ish to me.

Why even share something so pathetic like that?

However, it looks like life turned around for you for the better. $300 Yeezy’s :smokin:nthat::pimp:

29 years old and you didn’t have two nickels to rub together? You’s a bumass dude. No cap.

Putting ya hands on a women like that, after she said no. Sounds like some rapey bumass ish to me.

Out having “smoke session’s” with ya homies, when you really should’ve been out getting to the money. Sounds like some bumass ish to me.

Taking shorty’s rent money so you could cop a hooptie. Sounds like some bumass ish to me.

Over staying your welcome at your bro/cuz crib. Just to get your said hooptie, trashed by a family member. Sounds like some bumass ish to me.

However, it looks like life turned around for you for the better. $300 Yeezy’s :smokin:nthat::pimp:

Not even bout to read this ****...suck a ****

I was in 6th or 7th grade. At the time I was big on shoes ie Jordans and Dunks and people knew. For some reason it was funny to step on peoples shoes when they were brand new not just to me. I hated that ****. One time this girl stepped on my brand new 12's. Little did she know she also had gum under her shoes so not only did she get my shoes dirty she smeared gum all over em. I was pissed, but I played it off. So when we were standing around during lunch, I pretended to tie my shoes next to her, but really I put gum in her hair. She had long hair too, like to her waist so I made sure to put it around the middle.

My mom got a call from her mom, and I had to explain why I put gum in a girls hair just because of shoes.:lol::frown:
Yeah kids would do weird **** like that back then. I remember I got a brand new pair of iverson a and before gym class I went to change. A dude reached under the stall and took my shoes and then wore them around for like a min before giving them back saying he was just playing. I was like naw we have to fight now. I didn’t even get to wear them first

is this even necessary? dude acknowledged that what he did was wrong

is this even necessary? dude acknowledged that what he did was wrong
:lol:

I'm saying :lol: I read that like damn. You would've thought RUSSIAN CREAM RUSSIAN CREAM made the thread and titled it Things I Am Proud Of :lol:

Went all the way in. Halfway through I was like is there a song called Sounds like some bumass ish to me?

Last edited:
giphy.gif

My first BJ was a chubby chick.:lol:
And I can honestly say I’ve never had a bad one from a big girl. And when they have that pretty girl trapped in a big girl face...
BetterFabulousKawala-size_restricted.gif

Go get you one.
Got a fat chicks number last night, I aint even want it I just got it because I knew I could :smh:
She's pretty as **** though so I think I'll at least see what's good with that big girl mouf, see if you aint lying

Got a fat chicks number last night, I aint even want it I just got it because I knew I could :smh:
She's pretty as **** though so I think I'll at least see what's good with that big girl mouf, see if you aint lying
:rofl: this is the pt. 1 of a “trash” story

Back
Top Bottom