What’s your most TRASH move as a human?

I cut off a funeral procession back in college. I didn’t know what it was until after I did it.
Well then it really wasn't a dirtbag move if you didn't know.

One time I snatched the restroom key from the counter at a restaurant, when a pregnant woman was reaching for it. I did not see her and found out later when my friend told me.

Worst thing I done was take $20 from this chick. She used to top me off whenever I sent the text , send me money etc .

Put my best friend on with her so he could get the same benefits . He then told me she was dogging me to him . Saying **** like I be blowing her up , she don’t like me , etc. bunch of **** that shouldn’t of mattered cause I was just there for the dome lol

went somewhere with her one day, left some moneyin the car and I grabbed $20. Worst thing I’ve done in my life.... feel like trash right now. Bout to try to find her on cash app and send $20 :smh

In kindergarten we walked in the halls in a single file line, one day some kid said something to me i dont even remember, so as we were walking back to class and he was at the front of the line, i got out of line, jumped him and beat the mess outta him :lol: idk why i was so angry

one time me and my best friend 3D’ed this kid (WWE, Dudley Boyz finisher), in the snow, his nose started bleeding and we were so hype feeling like it was real wrestling

One time i met this girl at a club, she gave me her info etc, we talked lightly for a bit, but she was def feeling me, i curved her mad times but she wouldnt get the hint. She sent me pics and i was still like “nah” . So one time she was like “i’ma come over and get on you” i was annoyed with her at this point so i fake agreed, she took mad buses and **** across town (i was 16 she was 18-19, no car). She would call me every few minutes so i can tell her the next route...i led her mad far away from my house, when she got there i was like “ok, you’re at my boys house, go see what he’s doing” and hung up...never heard from her again

one of the last memories i have with my dad, who died of cancer 15 years back, was physically fighting him outside our house. Dude was outta control and i was a young rebel kid so...but man i think about it often

took advantage of this girl i briefly “dated”, she really liked me and even when we broke it off she still wanted me to beat (i never did, we only lasted like 2-3 weeks and i quickly found out i wasnt into her). Anyway, she really wanted me back and even went as far as self-harm (i talked her off that ledge a few times). Anyway, i would still use her for dome (again, never beat), from time to time, and it would always give her hope that we could still have something. She even went as far as confronting my new current girl at the time, i got dome one last time on some cheating ****, and cut her off after that

Dated this girl for a year and a half, we broke up on good mutual terms and kept smashing afterwards for a year (i was seeing other people at this point too). She straight up told me she was dating some new guy, but wanted to at least take me to cheesecake factory for my bday on some friend ****. When she came to pick me up i faked like i was still getting ready so she came inside my house, and i ended up smashing her again. She then took me to CF and paid for everything. She stayed with the dude maybe another 3-4 years after that. I dont think he ever found out

cheated (this is when i felt the most POS horrible) on my girl of 5 years with one of my moms friends. She was living with us for a bit, going thru a divorce, and she would come onto me but i just brushed it off. One day we were home alone and I went up to her room to ask her something (genuinely had no intentions), but again, she came onto to me and I beat the brakes off of it. I felt so guilty tho i immediately told my girl about it. Luckily for me, we worked it out and i learned my lesson now.

Man, did your mother ever have Any clue something qent on with yall?

Did the woman lpok gpod or was she just there?

Man, did your mother ever have Any clue something qent on with yall?

Did the woman lpok gpod or was she just there?

My girl came to the house and made a big scene so she did expose it BUT...idk if my mom entirely believes it, or if she does, she doesnt know to what extent the encounter went, or shes just like whatever

and the woman def looked good, she was working out a lot very well put together, had guys after her etc

her son is like a year or two younger than me

My most trash move. Almost smashed a Trans, but I sobered up after he/she told me Y’all already know that though.

should’ve smashed her niece though. She was of age. No R-Kelly.

And for the record 100% did not hit, or smash. Did rub on my Jimmies but that was before I knew.

And no don’t have pics of the POF trans, but she really did look like a lady. (Self Defense)

I cut off a funeral procession back in college. I didn’t know what it was until after I did it.
what's that? nvm, i just googled it. what type of reaction did u get from doing that?
My most trash move. Almost smashed a Trans, but I sobered up after he/she told me Y’all already know that though.

Was it a trans-woman, and if so did he look so much like a woman that you couldn't genuinely tell it was a dude?

Last edited:

And for the record 100% did not hit, or smash. Did rub on my Jimmies but that was before I knew.

And no don’t have pics of the POF trans, but she really did look like a lady. (Self Defense)
Confused.gif

Some stuff
Like......
Specially if u have to keep reassuring folks
U should just keep to urself
No harm in not telling secrets

My cousin had a girl he was dealing with off and on for who knows how long.

She had this crazy appeal and I used to catch her looking at me at the corner of my eye. We had one another's number but we ended up texting talking nonsense. Eventually it became her saying "oh please you wouldn't even know how to handle this"
Me responding " trust me you have no idea what I've handled"

Later that night booking the telly and we bugged out. It lasted a few months.

I still feel guilty though

My cousin had a girl he was dealing with off and on for who knows how long.

She had this crazy appeal and I used to catch her looking at me at the corner of my eye. We had one another's number but we ended up texting talking nonsense. Eventually it became her saying "oh please you wouldn't even know how to handle this"
Me responding " trust me you have no idea what I've handled"

Later that night booking the telly and we bugged out. It lasted a few months.

I still feel guilty though
Your cousin hit it 1st though.
IMG_20191219_143548.jpg

After reading I hope they serve beer in hell, I smashed a little person just to check it off the list. She was actually kinda fine too. Got domed standing up after hitting it in the shower. Classic.
tucker max is the definition of white priviledge

Back
Top Bottom