What Age Did You Start Cussing?

dont remember the age

but i remember the first time i said a bad word

was hearing my drunk father say " f u " alot

and so the other day was playing ball with my moms

then the word came to my head for some reason

i said " f u " in a soft tone voice to my moms when i passed her the ball .....:HOW CAN SHE SLAP?:

First time I said +%% was when I was in 1st grade. Got sent to the principals office. Didnt know what it meant either
laugh.gif

4th grade. I clearly remember somebody snitching on me and my 2 friends about us cursing in the yard. After lunch the teacher took a whole period and asked usif we knew what these things meant and then actually told us which was
laugh.gif

Like 8th grade...I curse more than anybody i know but i still don't curse in front of anybody in my family, not even my brothers, sisters, or cousins.

Well, right now my cussing got to the point that I need to control myself really hard not to cuss. I know its not a good thing, but all my people say that theyare used to me cussing so much that they dont really notice it
grin.gif

I think I started to talk like that when I was starting hs, it just became natural then. Im graduating college soon and Im starting my own business, so its notthat that Im just a nobody, but at the same time I act pretty hood, cuz thats where Im from, so thats prolly the reason
grin.gif

For me the funniest thing is when I hear little kids cussing around and they put it all wrong in the sentence, like nobody would really use that word likethat, but they just dont know any better and think they are doing it
laugh.gif

Learned to cuss in grade 3 and did so a lot up until grade 4. It quickly lost its luster lol. I do use effen as an adjective every now and then but otherwise,that's pretty much it as far as cussing for me.

yeah my friends little brother cursed at me via facebook today...next time i see him im gonna punch him

kindergarten.
i called this girl a stupid son of a $*@*% after she would use her crayons. (i wasnt tryna use the general broken up ones)

I never sounded right cursing so i never did it.

But as soon as all the pure nonsense-stuff started happening to me around 17-18 i was a damn sailor.

back in the day i remembered when i called this kid a butthead in the 2nd grade. got my recess taken away for 2 days. supposedly i made the kid cry orsomething..... ahh i remember thoughs days

3rd grade
said the f word...I remember that ****** john lee tell my teacher what I said
I remember the note she gave me to give to my mom
"it has come to my attention that heartofthacity said f _ _ _ in my class"
lawls

Back
Top Bottom