What Air Jordan did you fall in love with?

I love all my jordan's but back in 1988 I coped my 1st pair and it was the air jordan black cement 3's they felt so good on my feet, so when the airjordan black/red/grey 4's came out I jumped on them to. And to top it off I picked up the black/silver 5 this was true love.

First pair of Js I really wanted was the black and red 13s. I saw my older brother rocking them(I was in 4th grade) and it looked so cool on his feet I beggedfor a pair but my parents did not get them for me...they got me shell toes instead. My favorite pair is the 5's because I remember seeing Will Smith withthem on Fresh Prince of Bell Air and I just wanted them right then and there. I love the design of the Vs the big tongue and all that.

first pair - black V's in 5th grade got me hooked, and then the black/infrared VI's sealed the deal

Back in like third grade a buddy of mine had the white/black/red OG 13's, they were soo nice. I remember going to his house and just like staring at them,and another body of mine had blue foamposites and they were soo nice also. Before I was really into sneakers these both caught my eye's.

I first fell in love with VII's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just love 'em

the black and cement 3's I would say then the retro's came out I got them I wore them shoes alot even ran from the coppers in them and got away so yesI would hands down those are my love besides women

Playoff12s. First time I saw them, I asked myself, "Whoa! What shoes is Jordan wearing?!?"

They're simple, and sophisticate at the same time, and were really the first Jordans mesmerized me.

I was 12 yrs. old and in the 6th grade, the blk/red IV's had just dropped and I was not allowed to wear black shoes ( don't ask! pop's was a bitold school, he believed all sneakers should be white based ) any how,I tried and tried to convince him to buy them for me but he wouldn't budge,especially not for $100.00 ( at that time, that was a grip ). Then the Military's came out and it was love all over again, for you youngsters thatdon't know the OG's were SO much tighter than the retro wanna be's that dropped a while back. Off White nubuck leather, grey toe's, plastic-not rubber wings, thick padded tongue, OG Nike Air on the back pull tab and the military blue used was a much cleaner blue than the vibrant not-military bluethat was used this time around. Sweet A-- shoe. I've been an avid Jordan shoe wearer ever since, even though Jordan Brand is suppose to be the # 1 shoebrand out there and all they keep giving us is degraded, wanna be, crap quality retro's. Still the style is much better than all the other garbage outthere. What's a trip is they only do this to retro's. You'd think the'd try to use better materials and make a retro shoe better and moredurable, don't make no kinda sense. But Anyway it's the IV, in basiclly every OG colorway that started all for me, and that just happens to be the shoethey sh-- on more than any other retro they brought back. I'm 32 now, 20 years of LOVE!............... And a little bit of HATE.

White and columbia XI. I was in third grade when these dropped I remember how they sold out and I was crying like a lost puppy, I believe that was in 93 Icould be mistaken but, those are the shoes that started this jordan addiction!

IIIs. But after getting older, the xi's hands down. Had five colorways but now I only have the cool greys, what was I thinking back then to let them all go

Back
Top Bottom