What Air Jordan did you fall in love with?

Man the black/red VI's are the first Jordans that I fell in love with.
pimp.gif
I was just getting into the shoe game in 2000 right after these released
smh.gif
and till this day have never owned a pair. Hopefully one day I can cop @least one pair. My dream would be able to have at least 3 pair.
pimp.gif

I got a pair of white/black-red air jordan ix's for free from a friend in third grade. Those are long gone now, and ironically the ix's are the onlypair i don't have.

Concord XIs did it for me from jump. After I seen them on Jordan's feet during the Magic game, then my boy getting them and me not being able to find apair. Had to settle for the Shadow Xs then the Black/Red lows. Definitely the concord XIs that put me in the game.

the XIIs, those were too ill, black red, white red, you couldnt go wrong

i also felt the 16s ALOT

It was a rap for me when I wore the 13's i was in p.e. we was playing basketball and the only time i ever dunked was in those that 1time and i still got emthe white-true red black ones messed up part is in 9th grade i was a size 9 now im a size 10 1/2 i still love them joints

S.P.U.R.S.

i was a late bloomer with jordans haha so for me it was 6th grade when the black and red xvi's came out i saw a ad for them in slam magazine and thatcommercial with the heart beat (i think it was a commercial for the xvi's)

My first pair was the white & red IV's, I was in my sophomore year. I got cut in the varsity team just like MJ, Then on my junior year I worked so hardto get in to the team and when im finally in my uncle sent me the Fire Red V's. I fell inlove with those and until now I have 2 pairs and still rockingthem. Ofcourse, the other pair is a DS and inside my closet.. thats my story folks!

The first two that I got at the same time...the wht/red ii's and the blk/cmt iii's. Those were my first loves, but the one I decided to commit to wasthe wht/cmt iv's.

Back
Top Bottom