What Air Jordan did you fall in love with?

White/Red XIII... First Jordan I ever wanted, I was in 5th grade at the time... Mom wouldn't buyme them, because my limit was $50. Price tag on them was $79.99... Settled on some Reebok Iverson's instead...

I loved those Iverson's, but they still weren't Air Jordan's... My good friend always had thenewest Jordan's... Recently went home to Seattle and showed him how he got me addicted, and he couldn't believe what my collection is now...

Sadly, I still haven't acquired my White/Red XIII's yet. Got into PE's, but I still need toadd a few pairs of my White/Red XIII's soon, as they started my "love for Air Jordan's."

Air Jordan 1's black, white, and red
pimp.gif

i loved the infrared vi until the space jam movie came out and saw the "space jams!!!" the sj's are probs my fav jordan of all time...but i ownboth pairs and they're still ds...so it doesn't hurt me any.

-jordan 3's black/cements. a simple shoe with so much attributes with the infamous elephant prints on the toes and the heels of the shoes
smokin.gif

- jordan 6's black/infrareds. i remember seeing them during my grade school days with my homie ballin them to death and for every day use
laugh.gif

My first pair were the 1's when I was in first grade. But that doesn'tcount......

The first pair I actually bought were the red and white Jeter Turn2s......They just stood out on the shelf at Champs. I was a junior in college. When I came home 2 years later with 26 boxes of shoes......you can imagine the look on my parents faces.

My first pair was my first love: OG Is that I got in 5th grade.

Second love: White/cement IIIs in 8th grade.

First pair I fell in love with were bred xi's a buddy of mine had a pair when we were in highschool and I thought they were the coolest thing I ever saw

First pair that caught my eye were the Black/Red XI's, but the first pair that I REALLY wanted were Flint XIII's...I remember begging my father to getthem for me but he couldnt find them.

First pair I actually owned were Oxidized XIV's when they first came out, and first pair I bought with my own cash were Black/Metallic Silver V's

Back
Top Bottom