what Anime or you watching right now

IF YOU GUYS LIKE END OF THE WORLD TYPE ZOMBIE MOVIES LIKE "I AM LEGEND", "DAWN OF THE DEAD", OR "28 DAYS LATER". YOU SHOULD TRY WATCHING "HIGH SCHOOL OF THE DEAD" . HADN'T WATCHED AN ANIME IN YEARS AND SAW THIS A COUPLE WEEKS AGO. THOROUGHLY ENJOYED.

High School of the Dead
Naruto Shippuden
Gundam Wing (for the 3rd time)
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Golgo 13
pimp.gif
Yep. 
pimp.gif

golgo-13-dub.png

What's good Wordspit? It's Half.
pimp.gif
  I know they have like few episodes on Netflix, anilinkz, has all of em.
Does anyone know where I can find the old Golgo 13 movies? Think there are 2 of em.

anyways I just finished watching Basilisk (
frown.gif
)

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Golgo 13
pimp.gif
Yep. 
pimp.gif

golgo-13-dub.png

What's good Wordspit? It's Half.
pimp.gif
  I know they have like few episodes on Netflix, anilinkz, has all of em.
Does anyone know where I can find the old Golgo 13 movies? Think there are 2 of em.

anyways I just finished watching Basilisk (
frown.gif
)

I started watching death note about a week ago on hulu, and its becoming one of my favorites animes, to anyone who has seen death note, what are some other good animes similar to death note????

I started watching death note about a week ago on hulu, and its becoming one of my favorites animes, to anyone who has seen death note, what are some other good animes similar to death note????

Originally Posted by JorgeAP

Code Geass is practically has the same concept of death note except....can't tell or else it will ruin it.

Code Geass is practically has the same concept of death note except....can't tell or else it will ruin it.

jus got through watching G Gundam and Gundam Wing (much appreciated), thinking bout re-watching Kenichi and Tenjo Tenge

jus got through watching G Gundam and Gundam Wing (much appreciated), thinking bout re-watching Kenichi and Tenjo Tenge

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Code Geass is practically has the same concept of death note except....can't tell or else it will ruin it

is it good as death note?  ive seen a small clip about code geass and it seem really weird but I'm still going to check it out

Code Geass is practically has the same concept of death note except....can't tell or else it will ruin it

is it good as death note?  ive seen a small clip about code geass and it seem really weird but I'm still going to check it out

code geass is on par with deathnote the art style isdifferent but after watching the first ep youll be hooked  cant wait for r3

code geass is on par with deathnote the art style isdifferent but after watching the first ep youll be hooked  cant wait for r3

Code Geass is one of the best animes I've ever seen.
Weird? Show me an anime clip that isn't weird.
laugh.gif
I kid.

Code Geass is one of the best animes I've ever seen.
Weird? Show me an anime clip that isn't weird.
laugh.gif
I kid.

Back
Top Bottom