what Anime or you watching right now

Rurouni+Kenshin+HimurQ-Hitokiri+Battousa-poster2.jpg

Nuff said

I was watching GTO, but once I finished the episode where he got on the boat, the rest of the episodes were all fillers or something. I am disappoint.

I was watching GTO, but once I finished the episode where he got on the boat, the rest of the episodes were all fillers or something. I am disappoint.

one of my homegirls put me onto High School of the Dead

the show offers two of my favorite things: zombies + breasts

one of my homegirls put me onto High School of the Dead

the show offers two of my favorite things: zombies + breasts

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Originally Posted by JorgeAP

I started watching death note about a week ago on hulu, and its becoming one of my favorites animes, to anyone who has seen death note, what are some other good animes similar to death note????

Code Geass is practically has the same concept of death note except....can't tell or else it will ruin it

is it good as death note?  ive seen a small clip about code geass and it seem really weird but I'm still going to check it out
Code Geass is one of the best animes I've ever seen.
Weird? Show me an anime clip that isn't weird.
laugh.gif
I kid.

I watched the first 4 episodes and I'm already hooked into the series, thanks for recommending it

I started watching death note about a week ago on hulu, and its becoming one of my favorites animes, to anyone who has seen death note, what are some other good animes similar to death note????

Code Geass is practically has the same concept of death note except....can't tell or else it will ruin it

is it good as death note?  ive seen a small clip about code geass and it seem really weird but I'm still going to check it out
Code Geass is one of the best animes I've ever seen.
Weird? Show me an anime clip that isn't weird.
laugh.gif
I kid.

I watched the first 4 episodes and I'm already hooked into the series, thanks for recommending it

Back
Top Bottom