what Anime or you watching right now

Anyone watches Fairy Tail or Highschool of the Dead besides me? 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Gameboi86

Originally Posted by JVII

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
This... When are they releasing the rest of the series English dubbed?

If I were you I'd start watching subs. Just so you don't have to ask that question anymore.
laugh.gif

Just watched ep2 of Baki The Grappler. It's pretty ridiculous....but most animes are so....it's worth the watch.

Originally Posted by Gameboi86

Originally Posted by JVII

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
This... When are they releasing the rest of the series English dubbed?

If I were you I'd start watching subs. Just so you don't have to ask that question anymore.
laugh.gif

Just watched ep2 of Baki The Grappler. It's pretty ridiculous....but most animes are so....it's worth the watch.

I'm mad late, but just got into Cowboy Bebop after catching it late on adult swim last weekend.
I've seen one movie before but never really got into the series. It's growing to be one of my favorites.

I'm mad late, but just got into Cowboy Bebop after catching it late on adult swim last weekend.
I've seen one movie before but never really got into the series. It's growing to be one of my favorites.

Naruto Shippuuden. I finished Samurai Champloo earlier this year and about to finish Cowboy Bebop. Looking to pick up some new animes. I keep hearing how great Bleach is but from the eps I've seen on tv it didn't really catch my interest. Maybe I caught a filler so I'm gonna give it the benefit of the doubt and watch the first dozen or so episodes. Might start Death Note too.

Can anyone tell me what the appeal is of One Piece? Honestly it looks stupid as hell. Even the fights seem corny. Maybe I need to give this show the benefit of the doubt too cause so many ppl like it.

Naruto Shippuuden. I finished Samurai Champloo earlier this year and about to finish Cowboy Bebop. Looking to pick up some new animes. I keep hearing how great Bleach is but from the eps I've seen on tv it didn't really catch my interest. Maybe I caught a filler so I'm gonna give it the benefit of the doubt and watch the first dozen or so episodes. Might start Death Note too.

Can anyone tell me what the appeal is of One Piece? Honestly it looks stupid as hell. Even the fights seem corny. Maybe I need to give this show the benefit of the doubt too cause so many ppl like it.

i need some new one to watch i just finished watch DBZ again and not really in the mood to start DBGT
30t6p3b.gif

i was trying to start up and watch ronin warriors but DBZ came first
laugh.gif
maybe ill reup from where i start from and finish that

i need some new one to watch i just finished watch DBZ again and not really in the mood to start DBGT
30t6p3b.gif

i was trying to start up and watch ronin warriors but DBZ came first
laugh.gif
maybe ill reup from where i start from and finish that

Haven't watched any new stuff in years. I didn't even know about the new Trigun Movie gonna definitely check that out when I have time. The last series I saw was Fullmetal Alchemist. I heard the manga is finished but even I'm not sure of that.
tongue.gif

Haven't watched any new stuff in years. I didn't even know about the new Trigun Movie gonna definitely check that out when I have time. The last series I saw was Fullmetal Alchemist. I heard the manga is finished but even I'm not sure of that.
tongue.gif

IF YOU GUYS LIKE END OF THE WORLD TYPE ZOMBIE MOVIES LIKE "I AM LEGEND", "DAWN OF THE DEAD", OR "28 DAYS LATER". YOU SHOULD TRY WATCHING "HIGH SCHOOL OF THE DEAD" . HADN'T WATCHED AN ANIME IN YEARS AND SAW THIS A COUPLE WEEKS AGO. THOROUGHLY ENJOYED.

Back
Top Bottom