what are some good headphones?

i was planning on buying some headphones but don't know which i should get.. i was thinkin about getting some skullcandy's but i dont know if they wereany good and they looked pretty cheesy with all them designs
laugh.gif
i wantedthem dr.dre head phones but the price is
eek.gif

so what headphones do you guys use?

Originally Posted by bboi4lif3

i use iphone headphones but Bose FTW FTL!
A lot of audio manufacturers gave Bose earphones/headphones the thumbs down. Phillips is among my favorites for headphones.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by draketw206

check head-fi.org if you really want in-depth info - also they hate skullcandy, they think they're too gimmicky, talked me out of getting them

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Apple headphones sucks. Mines broke in about 3 weeks after i got them.

Yea this is like my 3rd pair.. i only use them for the hands free talking & when i take the bus.

What is your price range?

What style of headphones are you looking for?

Also, anything made by Monster is marked up by about 60% of what the actual retail should be.

Don't get Bose headphones. I have a pair and they're garbage.
If you aren't looking to spend that much I recommend Skull Candy. I got a pair from Radio Shack for 10 bucks and they work great.

StaXX wrote:
Don't get Bose headphones. I have a pair and they're garbage.
If you aren't looking to spend that much I recommend Skull Candy. I got a pair from Radio Shack for 10 bucks and they work great.

You must have bought a cheap model of Bose than, they have some good headphones but they're pricey.

apple ear buds never stay in my ear...i feel like im always adjusting them. not cool. anyone else have this issue? and are there any in ear phones that stayput for you?

i have shure se210's. they are great.

my volume limit on my ipod is not even 1/4th of the default and i can hear perfectly over the chatter on the evening train.

theyll probably last longer than your player itself

im thinking about se530's on ebay right now for christmas. soooo much cheaper there.

I had a pair of skullcandy headphones that another person gave me. Keyword "had." Both of the buds had wiring problems after about 3 months, so Ithrew them out. Sennheiser and Grado's are great, but I'm guessing you want in-ear buds. In that case, philips or sony will work.
"

this may sound like a thread hijack But i need some advice regarding headphones. Ive had two pairs for 5-6 years now, a sony eggo mdr-d66 and a bug mdr-e888.Ive been out of the loop on current technlogies and trends, can anyone offer any headphones that can compare to either model.

gallery_5220_58_43860.jpg

Back
Top Bottom