what are some Hong Kong/Taiwan online sites to recommend for jordans ?

what are some good online sites for buying jordans that are based in hong kong/taiwan ? any recommendations ? thanks.

I looked at sports-boy and a lot of jordans and nike's price range are around 1000 yen. I converted the currency of 1000 yen to u.s dollars and it's$10 and some cents. That can't be right..can it? I wish I knew how to read Japanese..haha.

Why would that be? You want to buy from a country with no intellectual property laws? Have fun with your fakes. Just google "Fake Jordans", I'msure you'll find plenty of sites that fit your criteria.

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

Ironic how, to get an early release of an American product, one goes to an Asian dealer.
lol.
Originally Posted by bdub253

Why would that be? You want to buy from a country with no intellectual property laws? Have fun with your fakes. Just google "Fake Jordans", I'm sure you'll find plenty of sites that fit your criteria.
don't be an idiot. all the shoes sold in that country aren't fake. that's why the OP posted the question - cause he only wants todeal with sellers of authentic product.

Why would that be? You want to buy from a country with no intellectual property laws? Have fun with your fakes. Just google "Fake Jordans", I'm sure you'll find plenty of sites that fit your criteria.
Hhahahhaa, how ignorant of you. While the majority of those fakes do come from east asia, there are plenty of stores and sites that offerauthentic goods.

Originally Posted by HobbyRockswiththewhitemilk

Hhahahhaa, how ignorant of you. While the majority of those fakes do come from east asia, there are plenty of stores and sites that offer authentic goods.
Then why Hong Kong or Taiwan specifically? Does he want to save on his shipping because he LIVES in HK?? If not then it seems really suspect. Whydon't you let the OP defend himself? You guys are so quick to go to bat for someone when I am probably right. Unless this dude actually lives there I seeno legitimate reason to buy from only sites based in countries that have no intellectual property laws, thus allowing fake everything.

Waiting for the OP's answer...

Originally Posted by Daver

I looked at sports-boy and a lot of jordans and nike's price range are around 1000 yen. I converted the currency of 1000 yen to u.s dollars and it's $10 and some cents. That can't be right..can it? I wish I knew how to read Japanese..haha.
Ok... If it was based in Hong Kong or Taiwan the currencies would be different (not yen). Hong Kong uses the Hong Kong dollar, not the yen. Taiwanused the Chinese yuan, not the yen. Japan uses yen, hence your conversion difficulties.
wink.gif

Today: $1US = $7.7501 HKD; 6.837 CNY; 96.025 JPY
Hope that helps you out.

Hhahahhaa, how ignorant of you. While the majority of those fakes do come from east asia, there are plenty of stores and sites that offer authentic goods.
Then why Hong Kong or Taiwan specifically? Does he want to save on his shipping because he LIVES in HK?? If not then it seems really suspect. Why don't you let the OP defend himself? You guys are so quick to go to bat for someone when I am probably right. Unless this dude actually lives there I see no legitimate reason to buy from only sites based in countries that have no intellectual property laws, thus allowing fake everything.

The U.S. has intellectual property laws, yet there are still many fakes sold here, so your argument isn't that strong.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Then why Hong Kong or Taiwan specifically? Does he want to save on his shipping because he LIVES in HK?? If not then it seems really suspect. Why don't you let the OP defend himself? You guys are so quick to go to bat for someone when I am probably right. Unless this dude actually lives there I see no legitimate reason to buy from only sites based in countries that have no intellectual property laws, thus allowing fake everything.

The U.S. has intellectual property laws, yet there are still many fakes sold here, so your argument isn't that strong.

They aren't made here! The problem with bootlegging in the US is you actually have to PAY the workers a decent wage. And it would be ILLEGAL to make fakeanything in the States, and all the shops would be shut down...

And again, waiting for the OP to answer, not you.

NJstress03 wrote:
i need to find a site who has the purple metallics....

Seriously. Heard they dropped yesterday, but nobody has them. I'll just keep staking out ebay until they pop up. Damn JB and their international releases
mad.gif

I ain't messin wit no sites from there and especially somethin I can't read.... if I "miss out" I miss out..... better than takin the chance

I just tried ABCkicks on ebay for my Del Sol v's. They have customer service hours and been around since 2001. Feedback was high with expensive JBpurchases. They had one or two of a size (not 100) including half sizes. They were in constant communication and shipped to my door within 4 days of purchase. Most importantly, the shoes look to be perfect.

Back
Top Bottom