What Are Some Of The Worst Punchlines You've Heard?

They wanna see me drop gyms like I dropped out of PE. - kanye west
Love the song but that line makes me cringe all the time

And my favorite

I stay 10 minutes in night clubs
Pocket full of green, Duke on it invented the light bulb. - Ghetto Fabolous

To this day I wish he would of replaced invented with caused or something like that

Originally Posted by UnCalled4Boy

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Someone really did this
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

/THREAD
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

Spoken like either someone whose never pulled a chicken head, never seen a box chevy, or never gave Ross a chance...
Spoke like someone who has been influenced by the ignorance of Hip-Hop..
chicken head= ho$%$..so im happy im not pullin that box chevy= waste of gas rather have a 69' charger classic and given Ross a chance oh yeah i tried but behind his wannbe gangster lyrics..and made up persona lies a fat bald guy with no true understanding of the music industry...And trust me im not hating on his "swag" he sucks no matter which way you put it im sorry if i offended your choice of music..maybe you should look for a new thread
You mad at me, chicken heads, chevys, and probably fried chicken too...all because you didn't get Ross's train of thought?? That's so weak
laugh.gif
. That's what you get for being so charged up. Now you gotta be mad at the whole song just to save face. @$!! a aston martin. Hell, @$!! having someone to ride in one with too. @$!! the director of the video!

I guess I will leave now..
laugh.gif

Rap fans
30t6p3b.gif

see this is when u lost it..i didnt get ross complex train of thought lol....u missed the point
on to the next one!

Spoken like either someone whose never pulled a chicken head, never seen a box chevy, or never gave Ross a chance...
chicken head= ho$%$..so im happy im not pullin that box chevy= waste of gas rather have a 69' charger classic and given Ross a chance oh yeah i tried but behind his wannbe gangster lyrics..and made up persona lies a fat bald guy with no true understanding of the music industry...And trust me im not hating on his "swag" he sucks no matter which way you put it im sorry if i offended your choice of music..maybe you should look for a new thread
You mad at me, chicken heads, chevys, and probably fried chicken too...all because you didn't get Ross's train of thought?? That's so weak
laugh.gif
. That's what you get for being so charged up. Now you gotta be mad at the whole song just to save face. @$!! a aston martin. Hell, @$!! having someone to ride in one with too. @$!! the director of the video!

laugh.gif

Rap fans
30t6p3b.gif

see this is when u lost it..i didnt get ross complex train of thought lol....u missed the point
on to the next one!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Rap fans
30t6p3b.gif

on to the next one!

You disliked the line before you even got it, though. Who does that? My dollar says you're still in high school. Right? Either that or damn near 30 and you got that one thing against current rappers that they all got. It's always one of the two. No balanced and calm rap fans just hits the *dislike* button on some !+#% he doesn't even get. Kids and oldheads... kids and oldheads...
30t6p3b.gif

Look, I'm not saying it was BRILLIANT, cuz it ain't. But it's not a "bad" line. He said what he said in a clever enough way, there was a lil play on words there. Cool by me... it just went over around your head. Admit it. Ain't no reason to make this a battle to the death over pride. It ain't that serious...

If it makes you feel any better, I think Ross is a fake #*$ fat boy with repetitive rhyme schemes and similar hooks..

There's nothing wrong with that line though.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Rap fans
30t6p3b.gif

on to the next one!

You disliked the line before you even got it, though. Who does that? My dollar says you're still in high school. Right? Either that or damn near 30 and you got that one thing against current rappers that they all got. It's always one of the two. No balanced and calm rap fans just hits the *dislike* button on some !+#% he doesn't even get. Kids and oldheads... kids and oldheads...
30t6p3b.gif

Look, I'm not saying it was BRILLIANT, cuz it ain't. But it's not a "bad" line. He said what he said in a clever enough way, there was a lil play on words there. Cool by me... it just went over around your head. Admit it. Ain't no reason to make this a battle to the death over pride. It ain't that serious...

If it makes you feel any better, I think Ross is a fake #*$ fat boy with repetitive rhyme schemes and similar hooks..

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Rap fans
30t6p3b.gif

on to the next one!

30t6p3b.gif

THIS...chickens live in coops. His drop top is a coupe...CHICKEN BOX!!!!!!!
 i'm not seeing how any explanation can make this a BAD punch line.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Rap fans
30t6p3b.gif

on to the next one!

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by flores

This guy has the worst punchlines..ever..
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
buddy made a complete fool of hismelf. the faces folks was makin when he said that %+@% bout her dad was too much....& i never understood the line " & i got her %+*!$...grocery bag"...wat the hell do groceries have to do wit anything?

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
buddy made a complete fool of hismelf. the faces folks was makin when he said that %+@% bout her dad was too much....& i never understood the line " & i got her %+*!$...grocery bag"...wat the hell do groceries have to do wit anything?

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

on to the next one!

30t6p3b.gif

Word up... it's just one rap line though....not a thesis... not a mantra... dude was so anti-Ross wit it that I think he just got in too deep with his argument... like most NTers do in this forum.

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

on to the next one!

30t6p3b.gif

Word up... it's just one rap line though....not a thesis... not a mantra... dude was so anti-Ross wit it that I think he just got in too deep with his argument... like most NTers do in this forum.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

"if i was at the club u know i'll ball, Chemo" - Drake - Forever

Any new rapper who spits punch lines like this. Basically all of YM and a bunch of other generic rappers. I hate that stuff.

#DrakePunchLines
laugh.gif
"...I ball... Kimo" - drake
"Whoa whoa whoa kimosabeeeee/ Big-Big-Big Ballin is my hobby"- Big Tymers

you kids now a days.

dont even know the classic hits and just hate on it cause you dont understand it.

but let lupe say something about intergalatic dynasty syndrom affecting black youth or lil b talk about having 11 cell phones and 50 hundred #$@*!*@ touching yogurt cups and you cum in your pants.
What a dumb !+%
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

"if i was at the club u know i'll ball, Chemo" - Drake - Forever

Any new rapper who spits punch lines like this. Basically all of YM and a bunch of other generic rappers. I hate that stuff.

#DrakePunchLines
laugh.gif
"...I ball... Kimo" - drake
"Whoa whoa whoa kimosabeeeee/ Big-Big-Big Ballin is my hobby"- Big Tymers

you kids now a days.

dont even know the classic hits and just hate on it cause you dont understand it.

but let lupe say something about intergalatic dynasty syndrom affecting black youth or lil b talk about having 11 cell phones and 50 hundred #$@*!*@ touching yogurt cups and you cum in your pants.
What a dumb !+%
indifferent.gif

eashawty wrote:

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Worst thing about it was dude was really serious about what he was saying
laugh.gif

He couldnt even explain himself
roll.gif

eashawty wrote:

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Worst thing about it was dude was really serious about what he was saying
laugh.gif

He couldnt even explain himself
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom