what are the benefits for a man to get married?

Yes because someone is willing to stick it out with someone of whom they have genuine feelings for, they're simple minded. What do you say to those old couples that have been together for 60 years? These are the same people that don't have the will to live because they're partner passed on.

Let me try again.

I didn't equate getting people getting married to being simple minded. I said people who ARE simple minded, people who basically don't like anything new and rather remain stuck in their ways, the concept of marriage is perfect FOR THEM.

Yet again, I wasn't calling all, nor most of married people simple minded, I was merely giving an example of what type of people would find marriage "natural" since dude I quoted was saying monogamy is not natural to us humans.

Does that clear everything up?

Let me try again.

I didn't equate getting people getting married to being simple minded. I said people who ARE simple minded, people who basically don't like anything new and rather remain stuck in their ways, the concept of marriage is perfect FOR THEM.

Yet again, I wasn't calling all, nor most of married people simple minded, I was merely giving an example of what type of people would find marriage "natural" since dude I quoted was saying monogamy is not natural to us humans.

Does that clear everything up?

To what is this stupid misconception that everything is about new P?...ya seriously acting as if you can't experience new things with your lifetime partner all the time...ya calling dudes simple minded because they settle, but it appears to me you guys are the simple ones that can only feel fulfilled with new P every other week, that's the meaning if your life?...

So much to learn about yourself and your partner through commitment, you test the limits of your patience and how far you are willing to go for someone else other than yourelf, takes alot more guts to stay committed than to be a single dude only responsible for himself.

Again you can only bang out so many broads before that **** gets tired and regardless of how much of a player you are there are plenty of lonely nights.

I'm not quite ready yet but once I get tired of rippin and runnin I'm definitely getting married the crazy thing is ten years ago I would've never said something like that.

To what is this stupid misconception that everything is about new P?...ya seriously acting as if you can't experience new things with your lifetime partner all the time...ya calling dudes simple minded because they settle, but it appears to me you guys are the simple ones that can only feel fulfilled with new P every other week, that's the meaning if your life?...

So much to learn about yourself and your partner through commitment, you test the limits of your patience and how far you are willing to go for someone else other than yourelf, takes alot more guts to stay committed than to be a single dude only responsible for himself.

DO YOU NOT HAVE READING COMPREHENSION!?

I literallly didn't say anything related to what the hell you just said, like, at all bruh, you completely misunderstood the point I was trying to make and what post that was in reponse to.

Got damn, maybe some of y'all should learn how to read first before anything, it's like talking to a bunch of idiots who want to argue for the sake of arguing.

Dude said "monogamy isn't natural". I refuted that point by giving an example of what type of people would find monogamy perfectly natural (simple minded folk). I didn't say all, nor most, nor half of monogamous people are simple minded. I also didn't say nor insinuate smashing random biddies your whole life isn't "simple" also. Stop trying to twist what I said into some b.s. so your pompous *** can argue about it. Have a seat

Last edited:
And explain to me what's so simple about being monogamous!?...son by nature we are attracted to other people, by nature we is impossible for us to not have urges to pursue other women/men, there is nothing simple about being monogamous, it's a sacrifice, a commitment, for you to say such BS as simple minded folks would find it natural to commit is laughable fam....simple is to lead life like ninja, no responsabilities, no commitment, that's something a simple minded individual can find natural.

Again you can only bang out so many broads before that **** gets tired and regardless of how much of a player you are there are plenty of lonely nights.

I'm not quite ready yet but once I get tired of rippin and runnin I'm definitely getting married the crazy thing is ten years ago I would've never said something like that.
It never stops young brother.

You think you'll get tired but no way young brother. 

It keeps going until on and on. 

Dudes lifelong mission is to smash as many females as possible, corny
Young brother...
mean.gif

These chicks doing this behind brothers back...it ain't a game out HERE!!!

I really be ******g married women...straight up. Mostly on Sunday's at that. 

Dudes lifelong mission is to smash as many females as possible, corny

Young brother...:smh:

These chicks doing this behind brothers back...it ain't a game out HERE!!!

I really be ******g married women...straight up. Mostly on Sunday's at that. 
You're generalizing millions of women out there though that's my point :lol: -shrugs I rather have a wife, you rather f*** people's wives .. different strokes for different folks

Yeah I'm not turning my nose up at them or talking down on them when I speak about their situation . I ask legitimate questions like why don't you want to do better because everything I've done can be done by anybody that's not afraid to get out there comfort zone and grind it out for a few months to a year. Now I did take a huge gamble by doing some things I shouldn't done but I was able to leave that alone after getting what I wanted out of it and not letting the hunger for more consume me. I guess I just don't see the point of complaining unless your gonna put some work in to change the problem and that's where the convo comes in on my part. I'm struggling to get this , I need this, I want that, well maybe if you got up and did something those needs and wants and struggles would be an after thought.
I hear you man cause I feel the same way about dudes I'm cool with that all they worry about is girls and barely making ends meet. I don't understand that and want the ones like that to do better but try not be harsh about it cause maybe that's how some deal.

Bruhs...y'all ever thought that maybe some women cheat because some DUDES ain't ****?

Bruhs...y'all ever thought that maybe some women cheat because some DUDES ain't ****?

That's part of the reason but women that cheat on a dude who's a loser are dumb as hell for being in a committed relationship with said loser to begin with especially if they have something to offer.

Cheating has become more and more acceptable in society though for whatever reason.

Common knowledge.

Unless you're homegirl level (which means I wouldnt even be making an attempt to smash and most likely havent)

The most I value them is a McDouble and maybe a small fry. I keep my intentions clear, so other than that....

tumblr_m69905vnjs1qd2yg6o1_500.gif

and in 2013 theres also more divorces than ever before

marriages seem to be constructed for the alpha male to make more money and the stay at home wife
and the notion of marriage seems outdated as women are as successful than they've ever been

im sure theres evidence somewhere that supports the claim that successful women usually struggle to find husbands

people have been getting married for titles , inheritances and estates for centuries 

Possibly because many people get married for the wrong reasons. i.e. child together, forced by peers, parents, women/man. This younger generation doesn't understand what it means to be married, hell they honestly cant tell you anything about love being they are sexing earlier and having kids earlier than other generations could even imagine. Marriage is supposed to be a friendship/partnership in which both parties feel as though they can hold each other down faithfully. Its bigger than LOVE in the end because that feeling may go away. The friendship throughout the entire marriage is key etc..

Back
Top Bottom