What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

Nice. I'm hanging onto mine for a while. I think 1 & 2 will be trading north of 600 in a year or so. My biggest bottles right now, outside of the Old Rip that I opened are 1 OC Bourbon B5 and 3 unopened EHTBP9's + the 150th 1&2.
Dude if you get your hands on another bottle of ORVW let me know. I’ll buy it off you. Been looking for a good bottle to treat my groomsmen to and I think that might be the best I can do. Might get lucky with this Total Wine lottery, but would rather solidify something through y’all.

Dude if you get your hands on another bottle of ORVW let me know. I’ll buy it off you. Been looking for a good bottle to treat my groomsmen to and I think that might be the best I can do. Might get lucky with this Total Wine lottery, but would rather solidify something through y’all.

Very tough to come by especially with a lot of the secondary groups stopping the sale of them because of so many fakes out there, makes it even tougher...

8ED25AB9-D4C9-4701-9B2D-C9FB348E5B9F.jpeg

for a friends birthday.

Yeah man I got that one in London when I was there last November. Major win. They're going for ~600 right now which is crazy.

Pulled trigger on this at 500 the other day. Sold an EHTBP to help cover it and will likely dump a Weller Full Proof or two soon.
F8B2CE71-D34A-401C-A7D9-D9F7BA4F6656.jpeg

Also grabbed a 2020 Four Roses Limited Edition at 150 from a local spot.

Hoping to get lucky on some holiday lotteries for sure.
Great pickups... Traded 2 OF 150s for an EHT BP and 2 Doc Swinsons 15yr... Sold another OF150 and a Yamazaki 18 to recoup the initial price on all 4 bottles... Was a busy week, glad it’s over.

Yeah man I got that one in London when I was there last November. Major win. They're going for ~600 right now which is crazy.
Nice pickup. I’m so ready to be able to start traveling again so I can find some **** for good prices at foreign duty free shops and little local liquor stores.

Really hoping I come up big in this Total Wine Buffalo Trace lottery in Q1 ‘21 for the wedding bottle. If not, my local Total Wine has a few nice bottles at reasonably inflated prices that my bonus will go towards. Kinda worried about my old roommate spending way over the top on a bottle and calling it a wedding gift. Dude makes way more money than he’s worth and spends it like he never made it.

EHTBP :pimp: I'm done with Weller. After several 12's, WFP and OWA I've realized it's not my thing. Traded off five WFP SP's in the last couple months. OWA is the best of the bunch IMO.

EHTBP :pimp: I'm done with Weller. After several 12's, WFP and OWA I've realized it's not my thing. Traded off five WFP SP's in the last couple months. OWA is the best of the bunch IMO.
Friends that don't usually keep many bourbons on their shelves always like to have Weller so i keep a few WSR on my shelf for them if they stop over... Local store got a WFP store pick in... 170 bottles split over 7 locations... 30 came to the one close to me... People started showing up and waiting 4 hours before the store opened... 100 in line 30 mins prior to opening... I passed

MI is starting to see bottles hit... Wallet is getting a workout... 3 Stagg JRs, 2 1792 Sweet Wheat, Bardstown Discovery #3 and a 4R SMBLE.

Really good.. Had to buy online and it sold out the next day... Drinks maybe a tad more than 110proof but could be the spice from the 13yr MGP that is blended in.
Thanks for the input i am enjoying the fusion series so im hoping i can pick up a bottle of discovery if i see it in my area.

Back
Top Bottom