What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

Some of my best times in college came off the old four lokos. Me and my bro were on them early and used to crush one or two of em as chasers.

Turnt ain't the word :lol:

Some of my best times in college came off the old four lokos. Me and my bro were on them early and used to crush one or two of em as chasers.

Turnt ain't the word :lol:
Kinda mad but also kinda thankful they wasn't invented yet when I was in college,I just had to survive the Natty Light and Jaegermeister days...

Just picked up a bottle of Macallan 12 and having one on the rocks. This stuff is smooth 
nthat.gif

Also grabbed some Two Hearted and a Cabernet. 

I've had one my worst nights off caribou Lou. That's how it gets you, thinking it's soft.

I gotta figure out how to make the ice cubes for whiskey, they're big and completely round but it melts slower.
My buddy copped one of those ice balls. Need to get that plastic shell.

I think ill try that next

Super smooth. I can probably go neat with this, which is saying something cause I never drink brown. 
Nice.

One thing ive noticed about expensive whiskeys is that the buzz is better.

I dunno how to explain it. Its not as sloppy.

Last edited:
^^^^^ Saw a girl drinking Tennessee Honey shots with a squeeze of lemon and set on fire.....I fell in love....

Macallan 12yr
Glenlivet 12 or 18yr
Glenmorangie
Any decent bourbon
Hennessy but only VSOP, Priveledge, XO or black. The basic bar **** I just can't drink anymore and I don't really mix anything.

All of the above I drink neat

Don't really mess with much else anymore unless options are limited.

Current rotation:
Home - Elmer T Lee
Home - High West double rye
Office - Johnnie Black Label

Just got through Hendricks for gin. Enjoy a good G&T with solid tonic

Had Blue - can get a good deal at Costco. When I got married in '09, groomsmen received a flask with Blue in it.

On company dime - Macallan 18

Who else drinks at the office and how often?

Pour up a glass at the end the before going home or a drink here and there throughout the day 
nerd.gif

Reserved drinking in the office for after 5-6 during busy season where I work >12 hr days

Right at this very moment it's egg nog with Captain Morgan's Spiced rum and freshly ground cinnamon and nutmeg.

Back
Top Bottom