What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

Right at this very moment it's egg nog with Captain Morgan's Spiced rum and freshly ground cinnamon and nutmeg.
Never could get down with egg nog,I like the idea of it though so maybe I've never had good egg nog

Never could get down with egg nog,I like the idea of it though so maybe I've never had good egg nog

With egg nog I think it's either you love it or you hate it. Sometimes the name throws people off.

Drinking cheap tonight had about 20 Natty Ice for pre game now headed to a joint with 1$ beers and 2$ shots :smokin

Drinking cheap tonight had about 20 Natty Ice for pre game now headed to a joint with 1$ beers and 2$ shots :smokin

Ah, I remember those days. Remember the rule: liquor before beer, you're in the clear. Beer before liquor, you've never been sicker.

Ah, I remember those days. Remember the rule: liquor before beer, you're in the clear. Beer before liquor, you've never been sicker.

When I go out, I usually double fist with a Jack neat and a Carona. F'd around and did that after taking 3 shots of clear tequila like two hours earlier. The blackout was real. :smh: :lol:

Lol.. I don't have many drinking stories but I will say that you should never chase shots of Hennessey with Guinness. It just doesn't work out too well.

Been drinking yuengling tonight. Bout to see what this robust porter bout.

Last edited:
I poured my girlfriends sister's man a Macallan 12 last night and the dude took one sip and couldn't finish it. He only drinks "Henny". Never again. 

I poured my girlfriends sister's man a Macallan 12 last night and the dude took one sip and couldn't finish it. He only drinks "Henny". Never again. 

:lol: those types, can't tell him ****. But if you appreciate cognac, whiskey should be an easy transition unless you just drink what's popular.

Back
Top Bottom