What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

That’s a massive hit. Massive. Congrats!

What you going to do w it? Flip that joint!

Bang bang.

D84DB89E-32BA-4E6F-9F2F-C5FF2941FCC5.jpeg

I was just looking at these bottlings but prices have gone way up since last time I looked. About 50-75% higher. Regretting not picking these up when the 18 was still 90 bucks.

I am always shopping for the best price when I buy. Even if I need to wait for a shipment from somewhere distant.

On that note, I’m on vacation in the Cape Cod area with the fam and found the Oban at the best price I’ve seen in a while so grabbed that and the beer and some pizza and said **** it to eating out tonight and over spending....
CAADE451-02B6-4FEE-B19C-4C35312B4809.jpeg

no pictures cuz its not that serious but got that captain and coke on deck watching the ncaa finals game... i got work tomorrow but who cares got to have a drink while watching the big game lol

The wife and kids are out of town with the in laws so a lot of pours will be enjoyed over the next few days... Pray for my liver

a blinkin a blinkin
For tequila try Casamigos. The blanco is super smooth. On the rocks or even neat. The anejo is good too. It’s $36 at Costco for the blanco. Don Julio 70 is another top pick.

Hen white is super overrated. The exclusivity clouds people’s judgment. Regular VS is better. If you were to spend the $ on the white, you might as well pick up Hen XO.

Back
Top Bottom