What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

Cava Oro Tequila with a Padron 1964
F9472E19-62F2-431A-AE18-88DC1C39A7B7.jpeg

Damn....you aren't playing with that 4 roses.

I see you got the Weller full proof store pick.

What ares was the bottle acquired if you don't mind me asking.

Down in New Orleans this weekend. Almost forgot Sazerac Rye is available damn near everywhere here. The hotel I’m staying at has Dickel Bottled in Bond available. Never seen that at a bar before, but love the stuff ( a little less now that the price has gone up $10 in the past year).

Realizing that whenever I buy a bottle I Just drink that until it's done. I'm deciding to build back up my home bar. I forgot how good BJ's store brand liquor is especially their Canadian whiskey which is just like Crown and their vodka which is just like Tito's. So grab two handles of that and I'm off to a good start. I rediscovered my love of wild turkey and I'm enjoying the warmer days with some Epsolon Blanco and Cointreau making homemade margaritas. Need a cheap silver rum and gin to round it out.

Still not the biggest scotch fan, but I've enjoyed it when I had it, especially with a cigar. Only had a few bottles in my time. Johnnie Walker black years ago Bruichladdich The Classic Ladie. Definitely could use some advice on where to start my scotch journey.

Back
Top Bottom