What are you doing for National Simp Day aka Valentine's Day? update: last minute casualty

Mister Meaner

formerly super producer j
Valentine's Day is approaching & the lady thinks I have something elaborate planned. I was looking around for some restaurants to reserve but I could be too late. Do you think? NYC btw.

I'd rather do something later in the week, like Thursday when the smoke clears.

You mean World Simp Day?

Thank God I'm single.
pimp.gif

Anyway, how about doing an old school picnic by the park? (if you guys have one) Can't do that out here, though.
laugh.gif

No girl atm but if you wanna save money cook dinner at someones place, go out and get ice cream for desert, and rent a movie. Best of both worlds. You save money by staying in and cooking. You get ice cream so you guys are in public together which is what girls love

Simp Mode: ON
Bought her two books of Andrea Gibson's poetry; she's slowly becoming her favorite poet and I introduced my girl to her stuff.

Getting her a bouquet of sunflowers (she abhors red roses) and maybe tulips for Valentine's Day... I'm saving everything else for Saturday.

Gonna cook her dinner on Saturday: Menu is homemade mozzarella sticks (she's a healthy eater, so they're going to be made with half-skim mozz, probably baked), steaks prepared in a manner similar to Ruth Chris's so that it's sizzling while it's still on her plate, and for dessert I'm going to get raspberries (her favorite fruit) and put white, milk, and dark chocolate chips in the middle of the "pit" area of the raspberry. For beverages, I'm going to make some legit Butterbeer straight out of Harry Potter (she's obsessed with HP) and I have some wine that we've been meaning to open.

Also making her a CD, and I'm probably just going to write a little in something on the back of the tracklist that I'll put in the CD case. She told me I wasn't allowed to spend a lot of money on her for big gifts because she doesn't have a job and she feels bad (I have an internship and a job, she doesn't have a job, we're both still in college). I'm hoping she enjoys everything as much as I'll enjoy whatever she's making me. She's been working on it for weeks already
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Bought her two books of Andrea Gibson's poetry; she's slowly becoming her favorite poet and I introduced my girl to her stuff.

Getting her a bouquet of sunflowers (she abhors red roses) and maybe tulips for Valentine's Day... I'm saving everything else for Saturday.

Gonna cook her dinner on Saturday: Menu is homemade mozzarella sticks (she's a healthy eater, so they're going to be made with half-skim mozz, probably baked), steaks prepared in a manner similar to Ruth Chris's so that it's sizzling while it's still on her plate, and for dessert I'm going to get raspberries (her favorite fruit) and put white, milk, and dark chocolate chips in the middle of the "pit" area of the raspberry. For beverages, I'm going to make some legit Butterbeer straight out of Harry Potter (she's obsessed with HP) and I have some wine that we've been meaning to open.

Also making her a CD, and I'm probably just going to write a little in something on the back of the tracklist that I'll put in the CD case. She told me I wasn't allowed to spend a lot of money on her for big gifts because she doesn't have a job and she feels bad (I have an internship and a job, she doesn't have a job, we're both still in college). I'm hoping she enjoys everything as much as I'll enjoy whatever she's making me. She's been working on it for weeks already
laugh.gif

Going to get my girl a car, mac book and a new tv. In the morning I'm going to wake my baby up by going down on her and then bring her breakfast in bed while giving her a foot massage <3

Already set up a reservation at Benihana's but still unsure of what else to do and now that I saw this thread, maybe I can grab a couple of ideas.

the girl ive been dating for months that i dont want a serious relationship with told me today she wants one of those pandora bracelets with one charm. shes also got a fatty but isnt down for entrance through the back door so i told her maybe if it opens up pandoras box. and then also told her since she told me what she wants i can tell her what i want (thinking of white/cement ivs and it costs basically the same as her gift.)

i basically buy myself a pair of IVs, shes happy and feels loved with her bracelet, and i get to smash her mass.

i think its a win all around but only thing is that i really dont want her catching feelings more than she already has. and then her damn bday is like 12 days later.

Single life ftl. Kinda looking forward to it. If I can convince a chick, dinner and movies

Originally Posted by bruce negro

laugh.gif

2iihd00.jpg

OP update: Movies & Red Lobster on the actual day, then simp mode activated about a week later where I plan on some ice skating, brooklyn promenade & fancy restaurant.

just curious, What are you guy's ladies getting you? the box?, don't you always get that? No hate, but it seems like you all are going above and beyond while they're just chilling.

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

just curious, What are you guy's ladies getting you? the box?, don't you always get that? No hate, but it seems like you all are going above and beyond while they're just chilling.

its more about what they're not getting, a scolding. 

they shook. 

Back
Top Bottom