What Are You Drinking Tonight? waydt? vol. nunsw/gunzup!

dy3up3.jpg

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

maybe malt liquor. but still deciding.
i already decided on malt liquor.. now im thinking about.. which brand should I get?

i usually get steele & old e, or old E high grav.

yes. im that hardcore

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I've never had sake. They have it at this sushi place I love but it's kinda expensive and don't want to buy it and not end up liking it.

Sake is
pimp.gif

I like it served cold, the warm one is
sick.gif

Try a sake bomb just to get your feet wet.

Originally Posted by AirJordanSeattle23

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

15 shots pregame?? Damb.

Stellas + sake at happy hour...

probably some cheap beer with my cheap friends afterwards.
stella is nice. funny thing is though is in europe..the uk specifically its market as/seen as a cheap beer. like mickeys/pbr is here.

Never knew that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by af1 1982

State Patty's Day Weekend at PSU. Got a fifth of Whipped Pinnacle for tonight. Will prolly have a mix of cheap college beers (Natty, Key, High Life) throughout the weekend
laugh.gif

sick.gif

I don't wanna sound like a girl, but I LOVE Pinnacle Whipped Vodka. It goes down real easy. Pause.
But when I'm drinking, I pre-game with about 15 shots of Smirnoff Watermelon then sip on Jack and Cokes at the bar.

And I am not trying to brag or lie about the 15 shots. I'm 6'4", 240 pounds and just got outta college, so my body is basically immune. But my liver prolly has more holes than a golf course.
ohwell.gif

But, I just recently got into Ciroc Red Berry. 
pimp.gif

The ducktales always coming out in NT drinking/lifting threads.

PRE-GAMING with fifteen shots of vodka? Boy stop. I don't care how tall you are or how much you weigh
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NooEra

sick.gif

I don't wanna sound like a girl, but I LOVE Pinnacle Whipped Vodka. It goes down real easy. Pause.
But when I'm drinking, I pre-game with about 15 shots of Smirnoff Watermelon then sip on Jack and Cokes at the bar.

And I am not trying to brag or lie about the 15 shots. I'm 6'4", 240 pounds and just got outta college, so my body is basically immune. But my liver prolly has more holes than a golf course.
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif

PRE-GAMING with fifteen shots of vodka? Boy stop. I don't care how tall you are or how much you weigh
laugh.gif

Its Watermelon tho. Still think he's exaggerating but at the same time in a span of a few hours its plausible.

sick.gif

ohwell.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I can assure he isn't lying; my boys at Penn State would do this before we went out.   We'd pregame from like 7-11pm with a couple big bottles of Three Olives or Smirnoff then head out and they'd be tipsy as hell; I couldn't do it our I'd die; I'd just drink a couple strong drinks.

sick.gif

ohwell.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I have no reason to lie about drinking, though.I'd have 15 shots throughout a three hour span between 8 and 11pm.

ohwell.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Its Watermelon tho. Still think he's exaggerating but at the same time in a span of a few hours its plausible.

I dunno how big your shot glass is, but I think that's doable.  Most people are confused with alcohol, in that it's the quantity, not strength that will 'kill' you.

I've had about 3/5s of a bottle of patron (small) size before on a Sunday and it was in my system for over 1 1/2 days.  I could literally taste the patron in my gut the next day.  My face was red, hot, and I could still feel the alcohol in my system.  It was stupid on my part, but boy was I messed up.

dudes actin like 15 shots isnt plausible, lightweight type !+%$*% 
laugh.gif

have you been to a university?!

sick.gif

ohwell.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I have no reason to lie about drinking, though.

I'd have 15 shots throughout a three hour span between 8 and 11pm.

So as your pre-game ritual you take a shot of vodka basically every ten minutes for three hours straight ? Then you head out for the night? Gotcha
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

dudes actin like 15 shots isnt plausible, lightweight type +%$!@* 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

We're not talking about fifteen shots throughout a night. He's talking fifteen shots before he even steps out of his crib
eyes.gif

It's plausible but any dude who steps out 15 shots of vodka deep before hitting the bar is getting no bunz. Too drunk. Bad look.

IDK then maybe im tripping
laugh.gif

I was under the impression that 15 shots was a lot of booze . Apparently I was wrong
laugh.gif

15 shots pregame?? Damb.

Stellas + sake at happy hour...

probably some cheap beer with my cheap friends afterwards.
stella is nice. funny thing is though is in europe..the uk specifically its market as/seen as a cheap beer. like mickeys/pbr is here.

Never knew that
laugh.gif

They call it 'Wife Beater' over thurr. Because da trash drink it.  

As for the original question, I thought I had a bottle of Jameson at the crib, but no dice pally. Got into a bottle of Spike Lee Brooklyn Currant and Apple Absolute my mother got me as a housewarming present.

Originally Posted by Bandit Country

Never knew that
laugh.gif

They call it 'Wife Beater' over thurr. Because da trash drink it.  

As for the original question, I thought I had a bottle of Jameson at the crib, but no dice pally. Got into a bottle of Spike Lee Brooklyn Currant and Apple Absolute my mother got me as a housewarming present.
yea same with carlsberg. esp the 12% special brew.

We drinking MGD, Spotted Cow WI beer and Ciroc peach is in the Fridge. Hopefully a great night out tonight.

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

dudes actin like 15 shots isnt plausible, lightweight type +%$!@* 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

We're not talking about fifteen shots throughout a night. He's talking fifteen shots before he even steps out of his crib
eyes.gif

It's plausible but any dude who steps out 15 shots of vodka deep before hitting the bar is getting no bunz. Too drunk. Bad look.

When I was in college, I would invite a few of my friends over and we would just chill and listen to music or watch basketball/baseball games. I didn't have a timer counting down every 10 minutes, but if I felt like having a shot, I would have one.

15 was the average. Sometimes I would have less and sometimes more. All depended on my mood/day of the week. And when I got to the bar, I would have about two or three Jack and Cokes. NOTHING more. 

And no need to worry about how drunk I got, I had a girlfriend in college (and still with her).

I don't know if you have ever been to any party colleges, but 15 shots to some kids is nothing.

What does that Three Olives Loopy taste like? 
I've had just about all the three Olives and can't really complain, aside from Grape, which was TURRIBLE.

Back
Top Bottom