What Are You Drinking vol. New Years Is Upon Us!

Moet and then some more. You dudes are going wild with the rum and whiskeys...
laugh.gif

henny con cranberry para mi
un chin de vino para la mujer
y presidente para terminar la noche

henny con cranberry para mi
un chin de vino para la mujer
y presidente para terminar la noche

Champagne...dont know yet....Liquor...I think Im going to get some Hendrick's or Black Label

Beer...Winter Abbey Ale

Champagne...dont know yet....Liquor...I think Im going to get some Hendrick's or Black Label

Beer...Winter Abbey Ale

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Sidenote: Don't drink & drive.
smoke and fly
pimp.gif

nah jp....

but listen to this guy please.

if you think you might get tempted give your car keys to a responsible person well before you had your first drink. 

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Sidenote: Don't drink & drive.
smoke and fly
pimp.gif

nah jp....

but listen to this guy please.

if you think you might get tempted give your car keys to a responsible person well before you had your first drink. 

Whatever liq is left from my Christmas party, and I have an 18 pack and a 12 pack in the back fridge
pimp.gif

Whatever liq is left from my Christmas party, and I have an 18 pack and a 12 pack in the back fridge
pimp.gif

Went to my local liquor store to pick some stuff up. No Clicquot... Half Bottles of Moet for 42? No thanks. Copped a 12 pack of Boh to add to my 6-pack of Coors and my half a handle of Burnett's. So much for getting classy. Either way it shall be fun.

Went to my local liquor store to pick some stuff up. No Clicquot... Half Bottles of Moet for 42? No thanks. Copped a 12 pack of Boh to add to my 6-pack of Coors and my half a handle of Burnett's. So much for getting classy. Either way it shall be fun.

Back
Top Bottom