What are you East Coast NTers going to do about the FOOT of snow dropping tomorrow?

This has been one of the worst experiences of my life. You know being cold and stranded is not the business. I just know my power is going to go out.
smh.gif

Looks like we're pretty much shut down for the whole week. The roads started to look o.k. this afternoon, but it won't last long.

DC Government closed again tomorrow
pimp.gif

But still a major
indifferent.gif
for 10-20 inches of more snow headed our way. Looks like I'm forced to drive to the grocery store tomorrow now
frown.gif

Shoveling snow in the DMV sucks!!!

Besides playing PS3 I have watched all 6 of The Star Wars, Killa Season, and plan on starting The Lord of the Rings Trilogy tomorrow

I don't know about y'all but I love this. Just chillin at home watching everything on the 70in, no School, got friends and family over....also, having a snowball fight while shoveling the snow is very appreciated.

All of us here in michigan seemed to dodge a lot of snow this season....but looks like we are getting a foot this week (plus 30 mph winds) time to get the snow blower primed and ready to go....

Yes no school tommorow and i only got Tues/Thurs classes so if we get off Thurs i get to relax all week
happy.gif

Man I swear these ************* on the News gas **** up too much!
This broad said "DOUBLE BLIZZARD"!
8-10 inches is a Blizzard now?!?!
Kill yourself.

silver spring

Snow...mainly in the morning. Snow may be heavy at times in the morning. Total snow accumulation of 12 to 16 inches. Brisk with highs in the lower 30s. Northwest winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 35 mph. Chance of snow near 100 percent.

no school till possibly well into next week

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

12-18 inches slated for the NYC area on Wednesday.

smh.gif
They said that last time too and not a drop while rest of the surround cities got hit heavy. Hopefully its the same.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

We've hardly had any snow here all Winter.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
mad.gif
dont jinx it now.

laugh.gif
I love on how those 3 dudes on the bottom right are actin' all innocent eatin their popcorns
laugh.gif

we're about to get 10 more inches on top of the 20 or so we already had. i'm running out of DVDs man!!
frown.gif
at least i got a workout from shoveling heeey

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Is the storm gonna miss us twice here in Jersey
nerd.gif
You must be in North Jersey, we got hammer here in the S. Jersey
ohwell.gif
they're saying another 12 inches Weds...lets see

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

DC Government closed again tomorrow
pimp.gif

But still a major
indifferent.gif
for 10-20 inches of more snow headed our way. Looks like I'm forced to drive to the grocery store tomorrow now
frown.gif
That is the Federal Government.  DC Government WILL BE OPEN  FUUUUUUUU Mayor Fenty

I cannot believe how much snow the DC area is getting
eek.gif

We should be getting around 8-12 inches today in Chicago...not coming down too hard right now.

here in ohio its coming down hard. We got 6-7 inches on saturday and they are expecting another 6-8 today by 5pm. The roads were terrible this morning on my way to work. +!%% sucks!

For my CUNY heads, what are the chances classes are cancelled? I've yet to experience a snow storm as a college student so I was wondering how they usually handle it.

Back
Top Bottom