What are you East Coast NTers going to do about the FOOT of snow dropping tomorrow?

I'm going to hit the streets with some Rusto's then make some food and read a book. Maybe sketch a bit too.

I have an interview tomorrow.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

For my CUNY heads, what are the chances classes are cancelled? I've yet to experience a snow storm as a college student so I was wondering how they usually handle it.

Sign up for CUNY Alert.  They will automatically send you a text/e-mail and or phone your home and let you know with an automated message.  I remember my school was closed 1 day last year and got a call from the Alert around 6am saying they were closed.

But beware because each school is different.  Just cause 1 CUNY is closed, won't mean all will be.. That's exactly what happened last year.

I def. went to work today, not losin out on hours if I can help it. Tomorrow I already know I'ma be layed up in the house
tired.gif

Dear Snow,

I @@%+%++ hate you.

Please miss Long Island entirely again tomorrow.

Thanks.

All My Love, James.

Dear Snow,

I @*$#%#+ hate you.

Please miss Long Island entirely again tomorrow.

Thanks.

All My Love, James.

if cuny schools are opened tomorrow im def. missing my 8am class and skipping my evening class there's just no way...

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

For my CUNY heads, what are the chances classes are cancelled? I've yet to experience a snow storm as a college student so I was wondering how they usually handle it.

Sign up for CUNY Alert.  They will automatically send you a text/e-mail and or phone your home and let you know with an automated message.  I remember my school was closed 1 day last year and got a call from the Alert around 6am saying they were closed.

But beware because each school is different.  Just cause 1 CUNY is closed, won't mean all will be.. That's exactly what happened last year.

just signed up
pimp.gif
...problem is it says it won't become active until the next 24-48 hrs...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Retro23J

I def. went to work today, not losin out on hours if I can help it. Tomorrow I already know I'ma be layed up in the house
tired.gif
same here. got in to work, didn't have any cars towed in over the weekend and didn't have much parts for the cars that were in...plus i didn't think I was gonna have any mechanics today...so i thought today was gonna be uneventful....yeah right, I'm glad I came in. Two of my mechanics actually came in and thankfully they did, after 8:30 the phone was off the hook, people callin in with problems & needing to be towed in. We definitely needed a day like today to get somethin going so at least this week wouldn't be a complete waste...I need to get paid!

If anybody in the mo county, pg county and dc area needs auto repairs, give me a call at 301-699-0001 n ask for marcus or pm me, we'll be in prolly on thursday n for the rest of the week.

Didnt they talk about this last friday? If it snows that badly I'm wearing some boots and still hopefully going job searching.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Didnt they talk about this last friday? If it snows that badly I'm wearing some boots and still hopefully going job searching.
actually it was goin on all last week in nyc, barely got a dusting in most parts...
smh.gif
i wanna be a meteorologist

Originally Posted by DRJordanFreak88

Originally Posted by Retro23J

tired.gif
same here. got in to work, didn't have any cars towed in over the weekend and didn't have much parts for the cars that were in...plus i didn't think I was gonna have any mechanics today...so i thought today was gonna be uneventful....yeah right, I'm glad I came in. Two of my mechanics actually came in and thankfully they did, after 8:30 the phone was off the hook, people callin in with problems & needing to be towed in. We definitely needed a day like today to get somethin going so at least this week wouldn't be a complete waste...I need to get paid!

If anybody in the mo county, pg county and dc area needs auto repairs, give me a call at 301-699-0001 n ask for marcus or pm me, we'll be in prolly on thursday n for the rest of the week.

yes indeed

Back
Top Bottom