What are you East Coast NTers going to do about the FOOT of snow dropping tomorrow?

no school this whole week for PG county
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GucciMane

no school this whole week for PG county
pimp.gif

MoCo do not have school until next tuesday i heard...

Montgomery college has been closed ever since monday...hopefully itll be closed all week
smokin.gif

Word cuny never closes especially ccny
mad.gif

Edit: If anyone goes to ccny they posted an update for us

WEDNESDAY, FEB. 10: POSSIBLE BLIZZARD
AS OF NOW the College is scheduled to be open tomorrow, 2/10.  Thisannouncement will be updated if and when a different decision is made. If the College is closed, it will be posted here, broadcast to the CCNYcommunity via email and CUNY Alert, and on NY1. Please check back.

Folks are really acting like the world is about to end tomorrow.

We had almost two feet last month.

For my NYC homies, following schools are closed AS OF NOW (subject to change):

The College of Staten Island

Queen College

Queensborough Community College

The CUNY Law School

Kingsborough Community College

Bronx Community College

York College

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by DRJordanFreak88

Originally Posted by Retro23J

I def. went to work today, not losin out on hours if I can help it. Tomorrow I already know I'ma be layed up in the house
tired.gif
same here. got in to work, didn't have any cars towed in over the weekend and didn't have much parts for the cars that were in...plus i didn't think I was gonna have any mechanics today...so i thought today was gonna be uneventful....yeah right, I'm glad I came in. Two of my mechanics actually came in and thankfully they did, after 8:30 the phone was off the hook, people callin in with problems & needing to be towed in. We definitely needed a day like today to get somethin going so at least this week wouldn't be a complete waste...I need to get paid!

If anybody in the mo county, pg county and dc area needs auto repairs, give me a call at 301-699-0001 n ask for marcus or pm me, we'll be in prolly on thursday n for the rest of the week.

yes indeed

mad.gif

*prays that I won't have to work tomorrow*

i'm sorta hoping we're gonna get a good amount of snow overnight. While I do need the money, nothin beats a day to loaf around...especially since I haven't had too many days off even before all the snow. We'll see tho, I'm likely gonna go in tomorrow too.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

For my NYC homies, following schools are closed AS OF NOW (subject to change):

The College of Staten Island

Queen College

Queensborough Community College

The CUNY Law School

Kingsborough Community College

Bronx Community College

York College

Just got my alert from CUNY alert Kingsborough is officially closed
pimp.gif

Looks like it's going to be a substantial amount. Hopefully it won't be too difficult to make it to Central Park tomorrow morning. Great photo opp and probably the last good one of the season.

us gov people probably arent going to see work until tuesday...

i got out the house and went to the job to get some documents i had been working on. now im chilling. i love feb

Rutgers is closed for the day. Hoping I can push my luck with the snow and have Thursday class cancelled too.

i'm tired of snow! But on a good note I haven't been to work since last thursday...and I'm still gettin paid. Teaching ftw.

dam , I gotta take a trip to south jersey on friday night, do you think the roads will be safe/ clean enough by then?

my charger is absolute CRAP on snow

Back
Top Bottom