What Are Your Best Recent Purchases? Vol. Worth Every Penny

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

2nlwr2d.jpg

i know this will last me 10 years or gain me $150 in profit.

smokin.gif
you cop for retail?

I got turtle beaches, 40in samsung is da next investment.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by StroShow4

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

info? i'm a mini hoop enthusiast 
I got it at Olympia Sports.  It's this one right here: http://www.sklz.com/pro-mini-indoor-basketball-hoop

The rim is pretty tight... I find that it's awfully hard to make a jumper, but it's perfect for throwing down.
laugh.gif

I am soooo buying this
really wish i hadnt seen this
laugh.gif

you see the full size mini hoop with stand on there?  some people aren't messin around

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Saw this mentioned in a waves thread here a few years ago, ive been using it ever since. Best shampoo I've ever used, period.
may4_garnier.png

Wats good with this?

Originally Posted by k3stacks

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Saw this mentioned in a waves thread here a few years ago, ive been using it ever since. Best shampoo I've ever used, period.
may4_garnier.png

Wats good with this?

I saw it in the thread too, but I can't find it anywhere anymore. Preserved the waves and everything.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Roshe Run
Plasti-dip

Love plasti-dip. Assuming you are using it for your car, try not to get too hooked and go overboard on it. I just did my charger hood emblem about 1 yr ago and it has held up perfectly since, didnt even use a fraction of the $5 bottle
laugh.gif

That supreme backpack up there is clean too...and Im not even a fan of Supreme.

I recently bought a 5dmII for 1750$ with all the hype of the 5dmIII.  Been wanting to go full-frame for a while now!!
Also, bought the 27" iMac fully loaded for 25% off since old college roommate works at the Apple store...

This thread also just caused me to buy two Thermoses for my parents and that unbreakable basketball backboard for myself. lol

syringes and needles, a sharps container, ephedrine........

Media center for my TV. Don't really watch much cable outside of sports and wrestling and 1 or 2 other shows so it lets me drop Comcast cable. Saving money in the long run.

The best part of the mini hoop is the real letter ball.
Besides that its meh.

I just bought elite socks. Wondering if i would have been fine without 3 pairs.

I bought a VNDS pair of Cement IV's off of craig's list for $100. Lost out on some playoff 12's. Switched focus and got cements, all in one day. Still looking for some playoffs tho :nerd:.

Back
Top Bottom