What Are Your Best Recent Purchases? Vol. Worth Every Penny

Magic Bullet Blender - perfect size smoothies in 1 min

Rice cooker - can't imagine cooking rice any other way

Red Wing Boots - can't wait to hand this down to my son, greatest piece of footwear i own

Picked up two pairs of APC Jeans for $94....Total.

Everything at Lamb & Flag is like 70-85% off. 

1. 46" Samsung LED Smart tv

2. Retina display macbook pro

3. iPad for my wife (w/ food network app loaded)...
roll.gif

You won't be disappointed. I was thinking about heading back there around that time as well.

I've heard nothing, but good things about PR from other relatives. We leave that Thursday morning and come back Sunday afternoon. I think my wife is more excited than I am :lol:

The beaches are really nice...great visuals...good rum...gambling...good food...clubs/music are on point...watch out for La Pearla. Great place to get a fresh hair cut too.

Picked up this WaterPik for $50 because flossing with braces sucks. Best decision yet. 
smokin.gif

[QUOTE name="SoleWoman" url="[URL]http://www.sklz.com/pro-mini-indoor-basketball-hoop[/URL]"]
Originally Posted by SoleWoman

[QUOTE name="StroShow4" url="[URL]http://www.sklz.com/pro-mini-indoor-basketball-hoop[/URL]"]
Originally Posted by StroShow4

[QUOTE name="JFMartiMcDandruff"]
Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

info? i'm a mini hoop enthusiast 

I got it at Olympia Sports.  It's this one right here: http://www.sklz.com/pro-mini-indoor-basketball-hoop

The rim is pretty tight... I find that it's awfully hard to make a jumper, but it's perfect for throwing down.
laugh.gif

[/QUOTE]

I am soooo buying this[/QUOTE]

really wish i hadnt seen this
laugh.gif

you see the full size mini hoop with stand on there?  some people aren't messin around

[/quote]

That mini hoop look fun..

Clicked the link and literally did :wow:. DO WANT. Good lookin out JFMartiMcDandruff :nthat:

2 suits worth $2600 for only $700. Because of where I work I got a 50% discount plus that same day it was buy one get one free and they still allowed the half off as well. :pimp:

The beaches are really nice...great visuals...good rum...gambling...good food...clubs/music are on point...watch out for La Pearla. Great place to get a fresh hair cut too.

I've heard nothing, but good things about PR from other relatives. We leave that Thursday morning and come back Sunday afternoon. I think my wife is more excited than I am :lol:

You'll see some of the finest women on the planet. I went to a place called Piropo on a Wednesday night, and 90% of the females there were bad (Michael Jackson bad).

Last edited:

You'll see some of the finest women on the planet. I went to a place called Piropo on a Wednesday night, and 90% of the females there were bad (Michael Jackson bad).

This guy knows. You can't lose out in PR.

Back
Top Bottom