What Are Your Best Recent Purchases? Vol. Worth Every Penny

baseball compression top from Eastbay. $13

I used to get brusied up playing Flag football and softball. Had way too many scars on my arms. NoI got this joint and I can go diving and sliding like no other

a pair of nike dual fusion run for work, my feet feel so much better now :smokin, my old shoes were trash

Last edited:
paid someone to write my resume and it looks great...they did my resume before and i got interviews and good jobs so it does work...just disappointed i had to pay the same price as before when this time they just updated it...

Picked up a tower fan from costco. Works like a charm on these hot summer days. Have been enjoying it :smokin

You'll see some of the finest women on the planet. I went to a place called Piropo on a Wednesday night, and 90% of the females there were bad (Michael Jackson bad).

Guess I will have to remember to pack the shades since I'm going with my wife :lol:

Ha :lol: even if you are out with the wife/girlfriend...it never hurts to be surrounded by beautiful women. A dude can appreciate the visuals and ambiance still.

Got a pair of B-grade Black Cement 3's for 129 about 2 weeks ago from Orlando Outlet..Probably the best find/steal ever on a pair of shoes..

My Hyundai Sonata Turbo :smokin fuel economy is bawse!!
Evo 4G LTE (swapped out the Galaxy S3 for it)
HiSense 55" LED TV (The BEST $800 I've ever spent) 8)

$100 for two tickets to see Mint Condition last week, four rows from the stage and each ticket was good for a $20 voucher on dinner.

Between two people, had three meals, two glasses of wine and a Sprite. Total dinner bill was $22.00 :smokin

Got two pairs of Cargo pants from Old Navy for $50 shipped and some brand new AM2012s for like 110 from eastbay a few weeks ago :pimp:

My Nexus 7 when it hit retail day of release. Love Jelly Bean, even rocking it on my Galaxy Nexus from VZW. Sooooo buttery smooth. Love what Google Now has to offer!

Back
Top Bottom