WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR LABOR DAY? :>

Yep every single chick in portland has failed the herpes test when ive performed it. Dirty hooooookers.

how many titles this post have? i see the post count and thinks its full of something and then its just the same ol @#%$
im tall and white if that matters (which it shouldnt)

Quote:
i see the post count and thinks its full of something and then its just the same ol @#%$

:wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

real DJ's spin vinyl

I plan to go to summer quarter this summer..maybe get a job again and get my license back. Then after labor day I'm off to Europe for 2 weeks...a week in amsterdam and a week in either Italy or Spain.
[/b]​
[/b][/i]​

I have an urge to kick it with BFO this summer. I think he could teach me a few things. He could be a father figure to me.
Seattle Sole

did seattle have their summit already? a portland summit during the summer would be radical

im plannin to find a job wherever i can find it
reppin' 503
Portland, OR // home of Nike

Honestly.. I don't think this thread will ever die...

For the sake of the thread.. I'll probably be shooting bottle rockets down sewers like I've been doing since 6th grade.. the @#%$ never gets old..
[/center][/b]

i have a question about that, i know you can drive to indian reservations in washington for rockets and what not, but is there an indian reservation near oregon, where you could just cross the river and not have to buy crappy fireworks at vancouver?

im plannin to hit up vancouver the day after too..
reppin' 503
Portland, OR // home of Nike

^^If it's still open.. Black Jack off I-5 in Vancouver was always koo.. there was also like a festival a few years back right next to it.. and they had like a giant warehouse full of fireworks for sale.. hope that helps
[/center][/b]

I always go the res. I didnt buy much this year as I have a TON left from last year.
that said I will be drinking cold beer, eating good food I hope..blunting it up..and shooting fireworks.

on a side note less than 2 and a half months before I plan to elave on my backpacking trip..Amsterdam, Germany and Italy
[/b]​
[/b][/i]​

Probably hitting the track (Emerald Downs).

I will be the one with the beard taking advantage of the Budweiser hospitality tent.

Damn this thread is still alive??? :wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

You sir have heart keeping this thing going as long as you have.

As for me I will most likely be working like always. :frown:
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom