What are your thoughts on the new Sports Illustrated cover? Would you replace anyone?

DKp2_AlVoAAFf2n.jpg

Why LeBron locking arms wit that scrub Curry smh. I don't understand why he always defending him and speaking on his behalf idk how many times I gotta tell him we don't **** wit that dude.

But they missing Kaep who is the centerpiece of this whole movement

Why LeBron locking arms wit that scrub Curry smh. I don't understand why he always defending him and speaking on his behalf idk how many times I gotta tell him we don't **** wit that dude.

But they missing Kaep who is the centerpiece of this whole movement

"idk how many times I gotta tell him we don't **** wit that dude."

You speaking as if you having real life connections with Bron

What would be Sports Illustrateds reasoning for leaving him off?

He should be the one in place where curry is

because it's not about Colin Kaepernick and his message any more. it's about America the Beautiful and crowning the good with brotherhood, all that.

I would pay several dollars to see CK's initial unfiltered reaction to seeing this.

Why is Aaron Rodgers even on it, he dont care. They might as well have put Brady on here too
Well unlike Brady who stated that he was unaware of Kaepernick's situation Rodgers stated that he thinks Kaepernick should be on a roster and that he believes he's not due to his protests.

Well unlike Brady who stated that he was unaware of Kaepernick's situation Rodgers stated that he thinks Kaepernick should be on a roster and that he believes he's not due to his protests.

Its not about the damn military or a flag. He seems nust as blind with these statements

"On this team we’re going to keep choosing love over hate unity over division. That’s what it was to us in talking last night and this morning. You know, the few of us who linked arms just wanted to show a united front," said Rodgers on Sunday. "But again this was about unity and we respect our men and women in uniform. We respect our troops. We love them. We appreciate what they do for us. Today was about using our platform to promote love and unity and respect." - Aarron Rodgers

Back
Top Bottom