What area in the city you live in has the best looking women?

I live in San Francisco, so I'm going to have to go with Powell St. between 4th and 5th. Women from all over the bay flock over there whether it's on a tuesday or saturday.
grin.gif
 It's the place to be as far as shopping and etc. 
Second would be Mission(including Valencia
grin.gif
) because I've always had a thing for hispanic women. 

I live in Davis now so I pretty much get to look at the women on campus. :smoking But back in San Jose, Valley Fair & Santana Row.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Wherever the white women live, yea I said it
THEEE best white women I've seen so far is Dallas followed by San Diego. Don't you live in NYC though, I'm sure you guys get your fair-share of fashion-forward types. Personally, the only ones I'm into in all-american corn-fed white girls.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

THEEE best white women I've seen so far is Dallas followed by San Diego. Don't you live in NYC though, I'm sure you guys get your fair-share of fashion-forward types. Personally, the only ones I'm into in all-american corn-fed white girls.
grin.gif
I heard white girls in Dallas are bad, I know one that went to my school and apparently she's average looking into comparison and she was pretty hot.

White - Bellevue & Kirkland
Black - Southend 

Asian - Northend & Southend

Hispanic - Southend

Whenever you say things like this I feel like you're trolling but at the same time I agree with you and I'm not a troll...

Originally Posted by scshift

Whenever you say things like this I feel like you're trolling but at the same time I agree with you and I'm not a troll...
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom