What area in the city you live in has the best looking women?

Originally Posted by methedy23

- Philadelphia:

yo whats Philly like outside of the womans. I've wanted to go there for a couple years now, but the homies who try and say they from the hood get shook when i bring it up. Is it really that bad? i feel like it has good and bad areas like every other city

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

For LA:
-Within LA: Downtown LA, Larchmont, Little Tokyo, and Wilshire

-Outside LA: Cerritos, Torrance, San Gabriel Valley/Diamond Bar/Eagle Rock/West Covina, you can find all those Asian Youtube stars hanging in around spots.

For OC:

-North and Central: Long Beach. Fullerton, Westminster, Tustin, Fountain Valley

-South: The entire beach cities area: Huntington Beach, Corona Del Mar, Irvine, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, Costa Mesa, Downtown Santa Ana (specifically).

must be into asian girls based on that list you posted
happy.gif

Im partial to my part of town.  In LA, the Westside (Santa Monica, Marina Del Rey, Bev Hills).  Gettin up there in age myself.  Not that I still dont like checkin out them younger women, but I like eyeing them late 20's to mid 30's "im married to a rich guy and my only job is to stay fit and look good for my man" kinda women.

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

- Philadelphia:

yo whats Philly like outside of the womans. I've wanted to go there for a couple years now, but the homies who try and say they from the hood get shook when i bring it up. Is it really that bad? i feel like it has good and bad areas like every other city
I enjoyed it when I went. People were nice as well.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

- Philadelphia:

I enjoyed it when I went. People were nice as well.
you sold me. all i needed to hear. whats somethings to do and places to visit

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Downey, Whittier, South Gate, Bell Gardens for the latinas. #PaisaChicks in SG & BG
smokin.gif

ALSO KNOWN FOR BEING THE SKANKIEST
laugh.gif

SERIO PEDO TOUGH YOU CAN FIND A MORE THE MORE WIFEY  IN THE HOOD THAN IN THOSE PLACES.  

BUT TO ME
THE PLACES THAT ARE THE BEST LOOKING IN L.A ARE SILVERLAKE, VENICE, SANTA MONICA AND DOWNTOWN
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dakid23

White - Bellevue & Kirkland
Black - Southend 

Asian - Northend & Southend

Hispanic - Southend
Right on point. Country/White head East to Spokane, nice looking ones over there as well.

@methedy23 - Nice guide! If I ever venture over there, I will for sure come back and use your reference as a guide.

whoa, y'all need to stop blowing up the district and let these clowns think we have ugly chicks
laugh.gif

I've lived in various parts of the Bay Area (although mostly in San Jose). All the fine girls are usually in the shopping districts
laugh.gif
Also, each area has a "specialty"

San Jose: Santana Row. Downtown SJ is trash; Santana Row is much smaller yet more upscale version of downtown. So many fine Persian and Indian girls
30t6p3b.gif

Anywhere near Los Gatos, Saratoga, etc has the fine white women.
Berkeley: The Telegraph. best black girls hands down. area is hippie-%%* if you're into those kinda women
SF: Union Square or just Market in general. When Barca and Madrid were playing last month, there were alot of fine Spanish and Latina women out

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

I've lived in various parts of the Bay Area (although mostly in San Jose). All the fine girls are usually in the shopping districts
laugh.gif
Also, each area has a "specialty"

Berkeley: The Telegraph. best black girls hands down. area is hippie-%%* if you're into those kinda women
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Statis22

Southwest Houston.

Everywhere south of downtown Houston in general.
I hope you're not talking about anywhere near Fondren, Gessner, or Braeswood
laugh.gif
I'd say Southwest Houston OUTSIDE the beltway
laugh.gif
  Mainly anything west of the Beltway and down.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Statis22

Southwest Houston.

Everywhere south of downtown Houston in general.
I hope you're not talking about anywhere near Fondren, Gessner, or Braeswood
laugh.gif
I'd say Southwest Houston OUTSIDE the beltway
laugh.gif
  Mainly anything west of the Beltway and down.
Be more specific 
nerd.gif

Oakland:

Black women: anywhere, I prefer downtown
White women: North Oakland (if you into that certain white girl look
devil.gif
)
Hispanic: the quantity to quality ratio is sad but you can find 10s anywhere on International
Asian: Berkeley/Telegraph area by default
Ethiopian/East Africans: Temescal, Uptown, West Oakland

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

I'm into in all-american corn-fed white girls.
grin.gif

LOL my dude just moved from California to Kentucky and he stay using that exact phrase in reference to the white women out there. I can't lie he got me intrigued. Pretty sure that's the exact opposite of the atypical North Oakland/Berkeley white girl though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

I'm into in all-american corn-fed white girls.
grin.gif

LOL my dude just moved from California to Kentucky and he stay using that exact phrase in reference to the white women out there. I can't lie he got me intrigued. Pretty sure that's the exact opposite of the atypical North Oakland/Berkeley white girl though.
laugh.gif
Bay Area white girls are hella different from white girls from most parts of the US (in a good way
pimp.gif
). It's hard to explain how they act, because they don't really have any stereotypical characteristics...one thing for sure is that they're far more down to earth than the stereotypical white girl. They're also more "urban". Like when the whole hyphy movement nonsense happened, white girls at my high school were the first ones to promote that @#$%
laugh.gif
In college the only white girls I got with were from the Bay 
laugh.gif
  the LA white girls only @#$@$@ with beefhead frat dudes

Originally Posted by illwill24

/\/\/\ I know rite ppl who don't think DC got the baddest %!#*!% obviously aint been here
Deadass. And unlike these other major cities, no one goes out of their way to move to DC so the girls here are actually from here unlike NY/LA etc..

Back
Top Bottom