What area in the city you live in has the best looking women?

im asian live in LA and damb
pimp.gif
devil.gif

asian women from cerritos, long beach, lakewood, carson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

man all of Socal actually
laugh.gif

peep asian women appreciation thread for a refrence
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

I'm into in all-american corn-fed white girls.
grin.gif

LOL my dude just moved from California to Kentucky and he stay using that exact phrase in reference to the white women out there. I can't lie he got me intrigued. Pretty sure that's the exact opposite of the atypical North Oakland/Berkeley white girl though.
laugh.gif
Bay Area white girls are hella different from white girls from most parts of the US (in a good way
pimp.gif
). It's hard to explain how they act, because they don't really have any stereotypical characteristics...one thing for sure is that they're far more down to earth than the stereotypical white girl. They're also more "urban". Like when the whole hyphy movement nonsense happened, white girls at my high school were the first ones to promote that @#$%
laugh.gif
In college the only white girls I got with were from the Bay 
laugh.gif
  the LA white girls only @#$@$@ with beefhead frat dudes

yeah Bay Area white girls are mad different. 
and yeah its hard to explain how they act. i call em "airheads" or "space cadets" 
laugh.gif

NYC Soho/Meatpacking area or uptown by the Heights..

It depends how I'm feeling. I party around meatpacking and soho but sometimes I like visiting my boy uptown and seeing some Spanish chics.

Back
Top Bottom