What bothers you, irks you, or what do you hate IN COMPANIES

People with self pity... Hating the world and everyone just cause you're socially inept and refuse to do anything about it.

Lazy people.

People that complain and gripe about every single thing.

People that refuse to learn the most simplest thing because they get easily frustrated. Like my coworker who can't even change the damn clock on his car radio. How hard is that? :smh:

cheap friends that are working and making decent money with no kids and no crazy bill yet wanna come out n chil,l then when its time to pay
the bill the always have the same excuse about having no money or forgetting there wallet ,,

Or folks who say they are down to go out of town but when you do nickel and dime EVERYTHING sucking the fun of just enjoying the trip

since you said compainies...

****** Subway with their ****** lettuce sandwiches ( they are stingy on the meat,)

-the whole I smoke alot of weed im cool society..I was one of those kids in high school now I realize how dumb it looks

Rap music after 2003

took the words right out of my mouth

Kendrick Lamar?

This.

I have a huge pet peeve of being touched by strangers.

This

I hate the sound microwaves make when the food is done. That's the most annoying beep ever.

And this. My microwave beeps 4 times in a row, and it does it every 2 minutes if you don't open it :smh:

When it comes to things I hate that's not people, I hate the stupid shortcuts that companies make for profit that ends up ruining the lives of many in another country. In example sweatshops, the chocolate slave trade, the fur trade. All because they want a few extra dollars an hour.

When random ***** people go up to my preganant wife and touch her belly.

Like dude, back the @#$# up- i don't know you. Give my wife and future child some personal space.

Almost got in 2 fights after I kept them at arms length because the people going up to my wife said i was being unreasonable.

really? I'm the one being unreasonable?! I dont' know who you are and you're going to run up on my wife to touch her pregnant belly?

the %#(@ outta here with that @*%)! ...

When random ***** people go up to my preganant wife and touch her belly.

Like dude, back the @#$# up- i don't know you. Give my wife and future child some personal space.

Almost got in 2 fights after I kept them at arms length because the people going up to my wife said i was being unreasonable.

really? I'm the one being unreasonable?! I dont' know who you are and you're going to run up on my wife to touch her pregnant belly?

the %#(@ outta here with that @*%)! ...
Hahaha tht would make me mad too .

I hate my co workers who swear the place will fall apart if they're not there. Always making sure they're around when good things happen but manage to disappear when ish gets real. :rolleyes

when girls think u checking them out when ur really not....
then they give u the "eeww/ as if" face when You Just Looking in That Damn Direction at the time
as soon as ur eyes focus they hit u with the :rolleyes
hate that ..... you not that pretty ma! :smh:

there are others but this one |I

Last edited:
This:

Somebody will make a thread asking a question

Somebody replies to said thread and says "I don't know"

why the fffffff did you reply???????????????

Poeple who dont use there damb turning signals
sick.gif

Gas Prices

Expensive as food on campus(1.25 for the smallest bag of chips,b. I aint having it son.
indifferent.gif
)

When FedEX or UPS leaves your package right on the damb step. At least leave it where no one will see it.
mean.gif

Metro charging me 3 dollars to PAY my bill on TIME.
indifferent.gif
 What kind of isshhhh is that b.

pft I thought I was the only one...or when people call you big guy and your smaller than them

Back
Top Bottom