What brands did you cop before they flopped?

The Hundreds hasn’t flopped yet tho. I just saw a Tee Omar my local streetwear spot.

I rocked fubu and Platinum Fubu as a kid, he’ll almost any of the more popular urban brands from 2000-2006 I probably at least considered rocking: fubu, phat farm, akademiks, lrg.

Lrg but it seems to be making a comeback.

All that karmaloop stuff I don’t even remember all the brands. Had some hundreds and crooks and castles and a ton of lrg.

I bought my first the hundreds tee 11 yaers ago from Sneaker Politics and still wear it. It has a couple of grease stains. 20180513_212600.jpg

Is HUF still around? I bought a pair of kicks from them years back. Also bought a crooks and castles long T years ago too.

Those brands still exist?

To say a brand “flopped” is to say it never quite got off the ground. Like when someone drops an album and no one buys it.

With that being said, the closest thing to a flopped brand I rocked with was Dada. They had a super hot school semester and fell off into Bolivia..

Is HUF still around? I bought a pair of kicks from them years back. Also bought a crooks and castles long T years ago too.

Those brands still exist?

HUF still around. They closed their shop in SF a while ago though. Hundreds in SF closed as well.

Feel like most of these brands are just moving everything online.

Damn u just reminded me that I copped a Miskeen tee when they were popping. Lot 29 and Gino never popped in my area thank god.

Had a ton of Girbaud tho, that **** was a staple in my city.

I would buy girbaud right now if the released some slim fit jeans and shirts.

Last edited:
HUF still around. They closed their shop in SF a while ago though. Hundreds in SF closed as well.

Feel like most of these brands are just moving everything online.

Overhead is an unnecessary burden unless you're in the top 1% of brands.

Unless you're STUSSY or Supreme level, it really makes no sense to have a store.

Back
Top Bottom