What did the color blue ever do to Jordan???

Im talking about reg blue not the off carolina blue crap. So many ill color ways MJ could make. Black and Blue XIX and White Blue IVs would be sick in thepackage. Im tired of walking around with red looking like a blood. The last good blue available Jordan release was the 5s.

indifferent.gif

I wouldn't mind seeing a few Jordans release with blue. I wish they would retro the white/blue XVII. They were slick!

Originally Posted by Drips510

im prety sure all the packs were suppose to be bulls colorway right??

Were did u see that at?? the 1st packs werent Bulls colorways and the All Black XVII isn a Bulls colorway.

Originally Posted by dotaganza

Im tired of walking around with red looking like a blood.

Black/Blue 1
White/Navy-Silver I
II Low
True Blue III
DTRT III
Military IV
White/Navy IV
White/Navy VI
Flint VII
White/Patent Navy IX Low
Obsidian XII
Flint XIII
White/Blue XVI
White/College Blue XVII

I think there's more, but those were the ones that came to mind...

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

ummm starting w/ the 17's i'd say the washington wizards....idk just a thought

Im talking recent shoes. I cant get my hand on a pair of unworn white/blue XVII.

^^Don't forget:
Stealth V
French Blue VII
Peapod VIII
Ice X
Argon Blue XI low IE
French Blue XII
Black/Royal XVIII
White/Royal XVIII
Black/Royal XXII PE
Titanium XXIII (ggod luck)
White/Black/Blue XXIII coming out too..

I can understand wanting some blue but let's not dis the colors Jordan started in and what he's most known in. We wouldn't be having thisdiscussion without these colors. I love the Bulls colorway and I never thought If looked like a Blood.

then why don't you buy the Jordans that have blue on them? and wearing red does not mean you're a blood

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

carolina blue crap
indifferent.gif

And when trying to match, the colors don't have to be exactly on. People aren't going to come rushing up to you, "that doesn'tmatch see *asks you to take off shoe and hold up to shirt* HAHAHAHAHAHA your not matching"

No.

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

carolina blue crap
indifferent.gif

And when trying to match, the colors don't have to be exactly on. People aren't going to come rushing up to you, "that doesn't match see *asks you to take off shoe and hold up to shirt* HAHAHAHAHAHA your not matching"

No.

Dont know what ur clothes game is like but im not walkin round looking like a bum that cant match. People dont have to say anything to me I just dont feelcomfortable like that.

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

then why don't you buy the Jordans that have blue on them? and wearing red does not mean you're a blood

I never said it made me a blood. Looking and being are 2 different things.

Originally Posted by loballin3

because MJ played for a team that had red and black colors

Ive seen him drop many doodoo brown colorways in this 2 year span. He never wore doodoo brown last time I checked.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom