What did the color blue ever do to Jordan???

Originally Posted by dotaganza

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

carolina blue crap
indifferent.gif

Yeah I copped the JOrdan XIV thinking they could match some clothes but they couldn't. Its more of a Darker type of Carolina Blue. Same with the Black/Car Blue XII.

I was ok with your opinion till you mentioned XIIs. Keep them out yo mouth homie!!! Here is a fit:

Here is a pic of my blue collection (missing from the pic Oly VIIs and Stealth Vs):

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

carolina blue crap
indifferent.gif

Yeah I copped the JOrdan XIV thinking they could match some clothes but they couldn't. Its more of a Darker type of Carolina Blue. Same with the Black/Car Blue XII.
I was ok with your opinion till you mentioned XIIs. Keep them out yo mouth homie!!! Here is a fit:

Here is a pic of my blue collection (missing from the pic Oly VIIs and Stealth Vs):

U basically have the best ones. Cant find a good pair anywhere tho. Hell only drop 1 or 2 blue gems every 2 years and go back to making ugly colorways thatmake me sick. And I dont got a prob with the black blue 12s just were too limited.

i understand dude, i mean, there aint been too many nice blue colorways dropping lately imo.

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

carolina blue crap
indifferent.gif

theres a lot of blue jordans, i would like to see some blue xiv's,

^ Usually, that's because people click 'Add reply' multiple times after they already hit it once and the reply was loading.
wink.gif

I'm not saying you did that; just saying that's usually why it happens.

yeah, that tru blue is wat up, the white/royal/yellow laney 5's were one of the hardest blue jays

i know you weren't talkin bout me, another cat talkin head on a computer, now thats real soft

jordan has love for blue as you can see with all the blue j's in the reply. heres two more reg. blue and not carolina blue

rathtt.jpg

f26mvq.jpg

Hey I think u guys are misunderstanding the post starter. He's saying why arent there any more J's coming outRECENTLY with blue in them. He's not saying JB didnt make enough ones with blues. And I kinda agree with him, especially Navy blue...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

red>blue. simple.

NEGATIVE! spacejams>>>>>>>>>>>>>>blk/red xi. columbias>>>>>>>>blk/red xi. trueblue iii's >>>>> fire red iii's. military iv's >>>>>>>>mars iv og military>>>>>>>>>og fire/red iv. blk/caro xii/ blk/red xii . flint xiii>>>>>blk red xiii. french blue vii>>>>> blk/red/purp vii. need i go on?? blue > all
pimp.gif

I think dude means recent retros, and hes right no good blue j's since the flint v's.
Love how this turned into a ''look at my blue jordan collection post''
roll.gif

I agree with dude JB needs to start putting out more blue color combos. when done right they look
smokin.gif

True Blue IVs need to come out!!!!

well for the XX3s at least we're getting a white/black/royal and a white/black/university blue colorway. But with you I also wonder why every shoe in thepackages have to be black/red/white. Yeah theres the "legacy," but for those who wear their shoes its kind of a let down.

""off carolina blue crap""

When Jordan uses "off carolina blue crap," with the exception of some of the royals, french blue, and navy, it is university blue, which is a Nikecolor that is right on with what is considered carolina blue

Blue>>>red/dead all day EVERYDAY first of all...ska and jae I'm upset with your posts,especially jaehow with Oly 6 and Blk/Blue 1...I understand the Bulls legacy, what about the Wizards though??? Doesn't matter how good he was or what he didwith them, that should up the number of blue-based Jordans dropping, especially Retros and Retro+ imo...

Back
Top Bottom