What did you get for Xmas?

some money, shirts, candy, gift cards from family and friends
and some shoes from myself, a good one compared to last yr 
happy.gif

some money, shirts, candy, gift cards from family and friends
and some shoes from myself, a good one compared to last yr 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by hollywoodjose

some cash, lebron cool grey 7's, unchina 8's, lebron black/red/white*first colorway* 8's, cool grey 11s, 12 blue ray movies that i wanted, some jordan hats and shirts, pretty much it.
is Tinker your father? god damn

some cash, lebron cool grey 7's, unchina 8's, lebron black/red/white*first colorway* 8's, cool grey 11s, 12 blue ray movies that i wanted, some jordan hats and shirts, pretty much it.
is Tinker your father? god damn

lol no, actually i got the shoes and clothes for me, cause after the first of the year i am gonna do my best not to buy anything else. I'm saving for a wedding so my gf said to get what i wanted before the year was up and i did. I saved 44 hours of vacation so that was a little something extra to go on the end of the year check.

lol no, actually i got the shoes and clothes for me, cause after the first of the year i am gonna do my best not to buy anything else. I'm saving for a wedding so my gf said to get what i wanted before the year was up and i did. I saved 44 hours of vacation so that was a little something extra to go on the end of the year check.

how nice that she let you buy that stuff with your own money

how nice that she let you buy that stuff with your own money

ill have pics in a couple hours. just did my stocking and got a $25 wal-mart gift card and a couple body washes and some cologne.

ill have pics in a couple hours. just did my stocking and got a $25 wal-mart gift card and a couple body washes and some cologne.

Towels 
laugh.gif

Macys Giftcard
Target Giftcard
American Express Giftcard
Fandango Card
Gucci Belt
Caysh.& and Hardened Edition Black Ops
pimp.gif

I'm grateful

Towels 
laugh.gif