What did you get for Xmas?

Some clothes from parents, $100 from my big bro. And from myself, a ps3 with a $100 gift card for target
pimp.gif
and I'm copping some new ray ban or Versace eyeglasses after Christmas
smile.gif

First time in my life when i spent more money on gifts than the value of the gifts I received, :/ probably an indication of growing up... Either that or the recession is not yet done haha.

Some clothes from parents, $100 from my big bro. And from myself, a ps3 with a $100 gift card for target
pimp.gif
and I'm copping some new ray ban or Versace eyeglasses after Christmas
smile.gif

First time in my life when i spent more money on gifts than the value of the gifts I received, :/ probably an indication of growing up... Either that or the recession is not yet done haha.

I kid you not, but for my side of the family, I got a pair of PJs and pack of shavers.
laugh.gif

I kid you not, but for my side of the family, I got a pair of PJs and pack of shavers.
laugh.gif

I know for a fact, My bro bought me xbox live gold. and my in-laws got me 200 cash, and Turtle Beach dx11. Funny thing is, I dont even play xbox like that. Guess imma have to start playing some more.
Will hit my Parents house tomorrow to see what else is in store. My Bday is on the 26th too. 48 hours of strait chillin.

I know for a fact, My bro bought me xbox live gold. and my in-laws got me 200 cash, and Turtle Beach dx11. Funny thing is, I dont even play xbox like that. Guess imma have to start playing some more.
Will hit my Parents house tomorrow to see what else is in store. My Bday is on the 26th too. 48 hours of strait chillin.

Cool Greys
OG Jordan 8's
Ralph Lauren USA Hoodie
(Bought those myself)

G-Shock
Ralph Lauren Polo Gear
& Something else I won't know until the morning.

Cool Greys
OG Jordan 8's
Ralph Lauren USA Hoodie
(Bought those myself)

G-Shock
Ralph Lauren Polo Gear
& Something else I won't know until the morning.

CG 11s
a few RL polos
a couple of jcrew sweaters
2 pairs of pants
renewal of my GQ subscription
A few novels ive been wanting to read
one year subscription to xbox live
some cash
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
good christmas.

CG 11s
a few RL polos
a couple of jcrew sweaters
2 pairs of pants
renewal of my GQ subscription
A few novels ive been wanting to read
one year subscription to xbox live
some cash
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
good christmas.

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

Didn't get anything, wasnt expecting to. But this year I was finally able to buy my family presents with my own money and it feels really good when you see your siblings opening gifts that you can get them. My dad was surprised the most because he wasn't expecting me out of all people to get him anything.
pimp.gif
 dope u could come through for the fam OP
I didn't get anything but I'm pretty content wit another day being that we are goin through a tough financial situation rite now and I gotta carry the load for my momz

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

Didn't get anything, wasnt expecting to. But this year I was finally able to buy my family presents with my own money and it feels really good when you see your siblings opening gifts that you can get them. My dad was surprised the most because he wasn't expecting me out of all people to get him anything.
pimp.gif
 dope u could come through for the fam OP
I didn't get anything but I'm pretty content wit another day being that we are goin through a tough financial situation rite now and I gotta carry the load for my momz

I think I got the Uptempo 97's. For my birthday (Christmas Eve), I got some AM 95's and my girlfriend got me some sweaters and a jacket.

I think I got the Uptempo 97's. For my birthday (Christmas Eve), I got some AM 95's and my girlfriend got me some sweaters and a jacket.

Back
Top Bottom