what do u do with old clothes you want nothing to do with anymore?

yeah I just cleaned out my closet last weekend. Got a garbage bag full of clothes I'mma bring to salvation army whenever I get around to it.

Donate it, no point of trying to sell old clothes.
Maybe if its expensive, i'd sell it. but if I can't get like 20.00 for it, donate.

Still got most of mines either in closet or in bags in my storage. Makes my closet seem more full, like i have more options lol.

or use it for beater clothes like when i cut the grass, wash my cars, go to gym, etc..

give them to my "fam" in Phillipines.. even though half those dudes are mad ungrateful.. "what, this Nike shoe doesnt even have air bubbles?..this is not authentic!"
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

i don't like donating to the salvation army/goodwill, they end up selling and making money off all that anyway

I'd donate to one of the relief funds for disaster victims. Red cross has some drop offs for the earthquake/tsunami & flood victims overseas. Try looking into those

that used to be my reasoning to not donate to the GOodwill or Salvation Army, but then i realized that they employ people, so all the money they make isnt aprofit, much of it is used for salaries.

Back
Top Bottom