What do we know about the Air Jordan I Retro red/wht/blk releasing in DEC?

I'm pretty sure its a "Nu retro"
Cosign. But what a shame.. A while back I thought they were gonna be what we all wanted, but guess not
eyes.gif

I truly believe that it was a mistake that was posted. Possibly something that was supposed to release, but then got dropped.

1. we know you haven't been paying attention because as stated above this topic has been posted once or twice a week for the past month.

2. This is the NU RETRO I's and NOT Air Jordan I's

Does that clear it up for everyone???

^^^^Not quite yet mentalmaned. We all know the Nu'Retro 1's are out now in a wht/blk/red colorway. So what's the difference? Are these supposed tobe mids? That would be cool. I would neva cop em, but mid Nu'Retro 1's sound way betta than low-tops.

for the people who are saying those are nu retro 1's, how can that be i they already released in that color and wouldnt it just say nu retro 1's? imean all the other ones do. and has niketalk ever made a mistake on the release date?

"I need a miracle!!!"

........*crossing my fingers of this being anything BUT Nu Retros

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

^^^^Not quite yet mentalmaned. We all know the Nu'Retro 1's are out now in a wht/blk/red colorway. So what's the difference? Are these supposed to be mids? That would be cool. I would neva cop em, but mid Nu'Retro 1's sound way betta than low-tops.

In the release date thread it says "Holiday 2007" which is right now... There is no style number or any other info with it. That was post onthere back around the time the OLNL packs came out... Trust me if that was an Air Jordan I you would already have info and pics... I can't remeber what"insider" confirmed it but it ended up being a Nu Retro I and was never changed on the release date thread. Just like they have the same release ofthe first XXIII's as Jan 1 and Jan 25th... They never deleted the Jan 1 date... And no it's not gonna be a QS cause if that was the case they would nothave had that info back in March or April when that showed up on the Release Dates...

I see alot of people flaming folks for asking about shoes in the NIKETALK release calendar , well since that calendar never gets updated , maybe we should beflamin the mods for slackin , instead of people asking about release info ON THIS SITE , that is monitored and edited by the people who RUN THIS SITE ...

just my .02

Originally Posted by renegade34474

I see alot of people flaming folks for asking about shoes in the NIKETALK release calendar , well since that calendar never gets updated , maybe we should be flamin the mods for slackin , instead of people asking about release info ON THIS SITE , that is monitored and edited by the people who RUN THIS SITE ...

just my .02

indifferent.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
grin.gif

Mods please lock. this post is going south, the deep south!
laugh.gif

Little-Nicky--C10043408.jpeg
for the people who are saying those are nu retro 1's, how can that be i they already released in that color and wouldnt it just say nu retro 1's? i mean all the other ones do. and has niketalk ever made a mistake on the release date?

^^^^Not quite yet mentalmaned. We all know the Nu'Retro 1's are out now in a wht/blk/red colorway. So what's the difference? Are these supposed to be mids? That would be cool. I would neva cop em, but mid Nu'Retro 1's sound way betta than low-tops.

Not so much a mistake, more like not updating it in a while. There were rumors for the shoe to release, but info we get at the beginning of the year is not always 100% accurate. I guess they were scrapped. NTinfomaniac made a reply to this thread. Listen to the man.

Back
Top Bottom