What do we know about the Air Jordan I Retro red/wht/blk releasing in DEC?

probably they are the 'left-overs" of the red/white/black Patent 1's that was retroed a few years back or like the 1's from theBMP.... just like the white/black 'left-over' IXs....

f6f6_1.JPG

smh.gif
@ JB and their creativity in choosing color schemes for this'special-occasion' pack...

Omg!! I called niketown LA they got a shipment in this morning.. Its a quickstrike.. Its going down this Saturday!!!

I see alot of people flaming folks for asking about shoes in the NIKETALK release calendar , well since that calendar never gets updated , maybe we should be flamin the mods for slackin.

Exactly, not all of us check this site everyday. The release dates JRose posts up were accurate, up until recently. No flaming on Rose here, but its true.

Originally Posted by BeenThereRockedThat

for the people who are saying those are nu retro 1's, how can that be i they already released in that color and wouldnt it just say nu retro 1's? i mean all the other ones do. and has niketalk ever made a mistake on the release date?

Heck, they still have 2 dates for the Spiz'ikes my dude

There are Jordan I retro's dropping in 08, I know there is going to be a grape color scheme pair I already seen pics of it. The bad thing is only made inkid/women sizes lol sort of like those white/gold xi low ie

Back
Top Bottom