What do women see in Tony Romo?

He's the QB. He's the QB of the Cowboys. The Cowboys are "America's Team". He just signed a contract for 67 million.

laugh.gif

[Stuart Scott] Hater in the house [Stuart Scott]

Money, Starting QB = Plethora of ho's

Athletes always have groupies. In high school they did and in college they did. The cycle will always continue.

Joe Simpson pimped his daughter to Tony. He has no shame
pimp.gif
to Tony to taking advantage of something that'll be gone in a few years.

Originally Posted by Yoda

Think of it back in a typical, Midwest HS.

The "Jock" Varsity QB, who happens to be on one of the best teams in the state, gets the hottest cheerleader in school.

Its been going on forever.

Pretty much.

^^^ Not to toot my own horn but even though I have game, I got more butt off being a two way starter and scoring tds on saturdays than talking ever got me ... high school days were the best

you guys played on saturdays?

"saturday night lights"?? ehh... doesnt have the same ring

Even if he was ugly he'd still be pulling the same girls.

He's the $67 million dollar QB of America's Team which only has one loss. Beetljuice off Howard Stern would be pulling broads in his shoes.

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

dude has arguably the best job in sports next to being the shortstop of the New York Yankees ... plus 67 million ... plus that new guy swag ... my gf thinks hes cute cuz he be smilin and *+$$
exactly

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

look at beyonce, she was on that independent woman "i can pay my own bills" tip, yet 5 years later what is she doing? hugged up with camel lips. why? he has $$$ and will take care of her

... Because you know what their relationship is all about ...

Back
Top Bottom