What do yal do when a girl keeps staring at you in class?

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Put my nuts on the table, just my nuts on the table and bang them @%+++ with a spike bat like BOWWWWWW
Why you banging cashews my dude?

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Put my nuts on the table, just my nuts on the table and bang them @%+++ with a spike bat like BOWWWWWW
I'll put a hanger on a %!*+@$ stove for like half an hour then put it in your butt real slow like TISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

give em the stank face. you know the one- wrinkled brow and upturned nose. put all your contempt in your stare & blink slowly. twice. and then softly shakeyour head after 5 seconds and look away. if their spirit isn't crushed then you're doing wrong. mkbye.

Originally Posted by petermans

Originally Posted by psykhO

Ignore her. If that doesn't work tell me what will.. cause i'm sort of in the same situation
tired.gif

Same here. But she is kind of cute...downfall is that I don't like african american women
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by WHOKNOWS28

if she is hot give her a smile
if she is ugly give her that wand. silva staredown (mma heads know)
ha I could just see this going down in the middle of class and the broad just looks down in defeat

I'll put a hanger on a %!*+@$ stove for like half an hour then put it in your butt real slow like TISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
yeah? disgusting
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
i'll sew your @%! hole closedand just keep feeding you... and feeeding you.....and feeeeding you.

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

Originally Posted by WHOKNOWS28

if she is hot give her a smile
if she is ugly give her that wand. silva staredown (mma heads know)
ha I could just see this going down in the middle of class and the broad just looks down in defeat

laugh.gif
Dude was shook.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Whats wrong with this guy?? Why did he do that??
indifferent.gif
%%$ is wrong with you, I meant give her this facial expression.
grin.gif
I think he means why is "this guy" (prince) making that expression....
I think the problem here is that he doesn't know who Prince is.
smh.gif

A for execution though Anton, I'm guessing you seen the movie where this came from
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I know who Prince is. Didnt see that movie. And I dont have a problem. I wanted to know why he made that face is all. That *#@# is extra awkward to me. No manshould ever make a face like that
laugh.gif

Everyone have a good night. Daps and Pounds
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by petermans

Originally Posted by psykhO

Ignore her. If that doesn't work tell me what will.. cause i'm sort of in the same situation
tired.gif

Same here. But she is kind of cute...downfall is that I don't like african american women
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
x2
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

but last quarter i had the same situation in my math class there was this one black chick who sat in my table who kept staring at me while the teacher wasgiving out lectures and ****. I tried ignoring I tried staring back and
indifferent.gif
, and that !@# still didn't work. And when the teacher would set my table as a group she would be like
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
and sometimes ask to be study buddies after class.

wth
roll.gif

Originally Posted by socluis90

This chick (not cute) keeps staring at me in class. It's getting mad uncomfortable. How do I handle this NT?

Yes I'm bored

Smile. Write. Smile. Write.
Go by desk drop pencil.
Pick pencil up with a little swag.
Crack a class joke.
Go back to seat.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

I get up and push the desk over and scream "LEAVE ME ALONE" and run out the class waving my hands in the air frantically
roll.gif

tomorrow, go to class and sit in her seat before she gets there and stare at her until she gets uncomfy..

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

wth
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

wth
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back