What do yal do when a girl keeps staring at you in class?

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Put my nuts on the table, just my nuts on the table and bang them @%+++ with a spike bat like BOWWWWWW
Why you banging cashews my dude?
I'll put a hanger on a %!*+@$ stove for like half an hour then put it in your butt real slow like TISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

wth
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Put my nuts on the table, just my nuts on the table and bang them @%+++ with a spike bat like BOWWWWWW
Why you banging cashews my dude?
I'll put a hanger on a %!*+@$ stove for like half an hour then put it in your butt real slow like TISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

wth
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
I'd sew your #$+$#@! shut, and keep feeding you, and feeding you.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

Originally Posted by WHOKNOWS28

if she is hot give her a smile
if she is ugly give her that wand. silva staredown (mma heads know)
ha I could just see this going down in the middle of class and the broad just looks down in defeat

laugh.gif
Dude was shook.
dude was like

"damn @%! did i get myself in to"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I always flex my pecs then give the occasional crotch grab...to see if she look down and if she does...I smile like T.O. someone plz hook me up with that gifplz...lol

take a pic of her face.......and print that !$%+ out.....and tape it to your face....and stare at her direction........

ala vin diesel "im in your face"

sit beside her in class the next time if shes hot, and ask her whats up. Simple. If shes ugly, then say whats up anyway, stick her in the friendzone and schemeon her good lookin friends....

i know whatr you mean.. this pretty cute asian girl keeps staring at me, but i dont know how to approach her! help

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

take a pic of her face.......and print that !$%+ out.....and tape it to your face....and stare at her direction........

ala vin diesel "im in your face"
Naw, naw. This.

she's staring because you have nose hair that 's in dire need of trimming.

Seriously.

let me tell you my story op

so im in spring semester 08, there was this salvadorian chick who would always stare at me but she never said nothing, so one day im walking back to the bus ani turn around and its ol girl following me faking it on the phone, so i ask her if she finished her essay ( making small talk). i invite her to come with me toget some grub, so she comes with me and when were eating out of nowhere shes says "ive never met someone thats treated me as good as you" im likehuh? im thinking damn something's wrong with this girl....long story short a day later i got topped off and was about to smash on two different occasionsbut the vagina stunk so i decided not to hit it...long story short if she staring thats means she wants the pipe

Back
Top Bottom