WHAT DO Y'ALL USUALLY DO WHEN THE OPPOSITE SEX

a hug around her waist & a friendly kiss on her cheek >>> a gentlemanly kiss on her hand >>> a closed fist dap >>> hi-fives>>> handshake

High fives? And nobody has said YNS yet?
laugh.gif

It depends....If you just met the chick and she high fives you 2 times within 10 mins...she's probably interested in you. If u've been knowing her fora while though, you've been FRIENDZONED!

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

a hug around her waist & a friendly kiss on her cheek >>> a gentlemanly kiss on her hand >>> a closed fist dap >>> hi-fives >>> handshake

Lies. Hi five is by far greater than a gentlemanly kiss on the hand.

laugh.gif
@ a good smash session bringin out the need for a high five in adude.
pimp.gif
I might make that my new exception

I don't hi-five per se. I'm more of a knuckle touch kinda dude. And there's nothin wrong with it. I swear some of u dude are the mostself-conscious ppl ever. yall comments show that yall intellect lvl w/ women is along the lines of

S<--------AIS?------------>NS

Here's a lil lesson for yall. I woman would be more willin to have sex w/ a close male friend whom she can touch than a dude ofa maybe POTENTIALrelationship status.

If she hi-fives u, hi-five back

Chick gave me a high-five after i took her out on a date when i dropped her home

Had me Extra Heated Never called her back again

First & last time i got friendzone

that killed my ego for a week
roll.gif
..ah being young

Originally Posted by 18key

Hit her with the Todd five
pimp.gif

thetodd.jpg

I'll usually high five her back, I certainly won't leave her hanging.

Sometimes I'm very tempted to %@** back and put all my force behind it just to be a jerk.

when i was in the gym this dude gave this girl he was talking to a straight up homie pound and then a peace sign sorta like this
images
only with 2 fingerswhen he was leaving

i was
roll.gif

where they do that at?

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I don't hi-five per se. I'm more of a knuckle touch kinda dude. And there's nothin wrong with it. I swear some of u dude are the most self-conscious ppl ever. yall comments show that yall intellect lvl w/ women is along the lines of

S<--------AIS?------------>NS

Here's a lil lesson for yall. I woman would be more willin to have sex w/ a close male friend whom she can touch than a dude ofa maybe POTENTIAL relationship status.

If she hi-fives u, hi-five back

^^^ Listen to him
smokin.gif
Sometimes if she high fives you grab her hand,bring her close then give her a hug.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

a hug around her waist & a friendly kiss on her cheek >>> a gentlemanly kiss on her hand >>> a closed fist dap >>> hi-fives >>> handshake

Lies. Hi five is by far greater than a gentlemanly kiss on the hand.

With all due respect, how so ma'am, If you dont mind me asking Ms. Mouse ???
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom