What do you do for a living?

Yeah , I edited mine out of my original post . I don't share my salary and how much I make through investments on the internet anymore.

Even though it is anonymous , I share more about myself on Twitter and people on the internet like to try to put pieces together to figure out who you are, who you work for, etc. I've seen people lose their jobs because of Twitter, so I'm just more careful now.
Really? Didn't know people are that petty. Internet has no chill

Really? Didn't know people are that petty. Internet has no chill
I mean yeah even on NT if someone doesn't like you or think your a fraud NT Detectives will go to work digging up whatever they can find.

On Twitter they do the same exact thing, but they go even further and send tweets to your job hoping you will get fired. It worked a few times.

How many hours/week?

Im on a assumed work day. When im done with my route i get paid 8hrs. Im usually done in about 4-5hrs. Any other route i pick up or stay in the yard is OT.

So if i do a double route, im getting paid for 16hrs for only working 8-9hrs.

Solid. :smokin

Only reason I asked is because my boy is a garbage man and he does upwards of 60 hours a week.

I wanted to drive a roll off for waste management but they called back after I got my current gig.

Financial Adviser / Speaker - Started own business last July
Payroll Coordinator (Gov't Job) - But I'm transitioning to either a Financial Analyst or Budget Analyst

Back
Top Bottom