What do you do for a living?

@lilyo6

@Diego

I have a friend who just finished undergrad but has both management and leadership experience, but HATES the thought of an office job and wants to travel. This field sounds RIGHT up his path!! How can I get more info on your career path? He's really struggling to find out what he wants to do, but I think this fits him perfectly!

I PM'd you

It seems like something im interested in too. Mind shooting me a pm.

I'm in HR for a tech company is Boston.

Recently joined the company, graduated with an accounting degree and was a Staff Accountant for way too long.

I'm in the mid 40-50K range with some equity.

Coach a volleyball clinic once a week for 50 bucks a night and youth bball.

23, 80K in student loans. Anyone go through a code academy thing? Or a weekend hustle? Would uber drive but don't have a car haha

Delivery driver for the largest foodservice distributor in North America. 90K+ 31 years old. It'll be 5 years in August and I'm just getting started. We have guys with over 30 years still rollin

Warehouse Manager/ Project Manager / Job Supervisor for a commercial moving company.

Made just under 60k last year, and the company picks up 100% of our insurance premium, which I understand is extremely rare.

Love the perks of the job as well: free furniture & stuff ocassionally, working in big & new buildings, females, networking.

Happy with where I'm at and where I'm headed. Just wish I could conquer my student debt.

Maintenance worker for a hotel in lax
Making close to 30k still in school hope to make a career change in trucking while I finish this qa thing at school.

My dad is a mailman in Chicago for the USPS and cleared 91k + holiday tips this past year. Add in the gov benefits and 401k matching... I was pretty surprised.

I do on call security. 3 days a week. Since the new minimum wage went into affect, I make 11.50. If i decide to become a supervisor, it'll be 12 or 13.50.

Tier 2 help desk tech,contracted out to a federal government agency in DC making 43k.

No degree/certs, just experience. Hopefully that'll change. I'm 22.

My dad is a mailman in Chicago for the USPS and cleared 91k + holiday tips this past year. Add in the gov benefits and 401k matching... I was pretty surprised.

I'd honestly want more if I had to deliver mail in the Ryan Expressway area.

Physical therapy assistant. Pretty chill job. Wish the money was better and more stable. 80-110k in Cali. Need a legit side hustle...reselling shoes isn't cutting it. Lol

Yea I'm over 6 sales reps and 7 merchandisers. I'm on the retail wine side and I handle the largest grocery chain down south. I split the city of Houston with another guy. Industry has been great. The travel, the perks, the advancement opportunities, and last but not least JOB SECURITY!

It's not for everybody though because until you get to the management side, the hours suck. The sales reps make cake if they work hard.

What kind of experience/background do you need to get into this?

I'm in IT customer support for a national DC lawfirm. Looking for a change.

Physical therapy assistant. Pretty chill job. Wish the money was better and more stable. 80-110k in Cali. Need a legit side hustle...reselling shoes isn't cutting it. Lol

I'm a PTA also. What setting are you in? I was in home health making pretty good money now I'm looking to do some traveling therapy. Home health and traveling is where the money is at but home health is too inconsistent for when my day starts and ends.

I always wonder wtf NTrs do who live in the Midwest lol

Sneaker releases they aren't even on the map

Started off building the Help Desk for IT staff
Now working as Project Manager for a non profit Healthcare/Total life firm
I will become CSM certified at the end of this month in hopes of transitioning roles.

25y/o

Back
Top Bottom