What do you do for a living?

In the Airforce. Make about 42k, plus another 2 or 3k for travel pay per year, single, no kids. That will bump to around 50k when i make staff seargent next month.

24 years old with no degree, cant complain

FED LEO - NYC. Money is great. We're hiring too, thanks to Prez Trump [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

Propant corrdinator in the oilfield 140k a year plus about 15k in bonuses also i only work half the year since I'm on a 2 weeks on 2 weeks off schedule .

On the side I own 2 18 wheelers which average about 9k a week

Also I sub teach once in a while too

32 years old in San Antonio

Last edited:
Technical Support for a software company here in Arizona. I have a CCENT, gonna try to get my CCNA this summer

FED LEO - NYC. Money is great. We're hiring too, thanks to Prez Trump [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

**** ain't even cool. I was thinking of taking the exam and all that for immigration office where I would conduct citizenship interviews. Decided I would quickly get fired for letting everyone in. Ice can **** itself.

Propant corrdinator in the oilfield 140k a year plus about 15k in bonuses also i only work half the year since I'm on a 2 weeks on 2 weeks off schedule .

On the side I own 2 18 wheelers which average about 9k a week

Also I sub teach once in a while too

32 years old in San Antonio

You just lease them out to people or what? What do you haul?

I don't see a problem. Maybe it steers someone to or from a job. You could google all the pay people are saying anyways.

Nice that's where it's at. Those guys hauling amonia always have the nicest trucks.

I haul DEF and oil.

I don't see a problem. Maybe it steers someone to or from a job. You could google all the pay people are saying anyways.

Glassdoor, paysa etc makes a living off this. A lot of young posters here trying to figure out their future. And after all, this is anonymous.

I knew I recognized this thread, :lol:

I still play poker but not full time anymore, 80/20 split between that and blackjack now.
waitaminute. you're the NT dude that won big in the WSOP?

No, I don't play tournaments.

The last thing I need is my face on TV, I'm a fan of anonymity.

Last edited by a moderator:

Glassdoor, paysa etc makes a living off this. A lot of young posters here trying to figure out their future. And after all, this is anonymous.

Exactly. I'm not gonna start posting where I work and all that but like it's just some basic info that's easily found anyways.

If it helps someone out great. I don't care if random nt'er judge my pay.

Still shocked that this is happening.
Yeah , I edited mine out of my original post . I don't share my salary and how much I make through investments on the internet anymore.

Even though it is anonymous , I share more about myself on Twitter and people on the internet like to try to put pieces together to figure out who you are, who you work for, etc. I've seen people lose their jobs because of Twitter, so I'm just more careful now.

Back
Top Bottom