What do you do to manage stress NT?

Jah bless :pimp::smokin
7FE207D6-08A4-4D20-96A9-46A45DB97EDA.jpeg

The key to that is keep my distance from my shorty & not be around her/them (when im in multiple relationships at one time)often when we in relationships i can say im stress free with that...gimme space il give u space & everything peaches ...ni**ahs be suffocating they girl or vice versa & thats when sh*t go left more times than not ...more so on the depressing side
Man lol my old lady asks a billion questions and I don’t know why but after 3rd question on topic I’m skressed :rofl: same thing with kids.

I’m in upstate New York these fools either got knock off diesel or knock off knock off diesel lol man I wish I could have some Purple Thrax or some Purple Haze

Hit the heavy bag or weights, go jogging. If you still have energy for anger after those things, you just gotta go build a house lol

Man lol my old lady asks a billion questions and I don’t know why but after 3rd question on topic I’m skressed :rofl: same thing with kids.
Tell ya girl knock it off with the insecure inspector gadget sh*t ,if she gotta ask that many questions why deal with u... simple

One of my shorties was doing that asking where im at who im with (let her see they face ) etc etc i hang up on her & go about my day

1) workout 2) stay active with my chidren every single day 3) walk my dog 3) eat whole foods for 80% of diet /avoid processed foods unless its a cheat day 4) avoid watching tv 5) avoid watching movies 6) avoid social media at all costs (The MOST crucial mistake my friends are making 7) avoid watching sports or severely limiting how much i watch in 1 week 8) avoid watching the news 9) remove all notifications on my cell phone 10) try to avoid mindless internet browsing 11) let all my friends know never to include me in group texts 12) try to embrace boredom

Tell ya girl knock it off with the insecure inspector gadget sh*t ,if she gotta ask that many questions why deal with u... simple

One of my shorties was doing that asking where im at who im with (let her see they face ) etc etc i hang up on her & go about my day
nah i don't have that issue. I'm really to lazy to cheat. lml. She s the ask a million questions on a movie we both watching for the first time type lml like i got all the answers in a super dad handbook

nah i don't have that issue. I'm really to lazy to cheat. lml. She s the ask a million questions on a movie we both watching for the first time type lml like i got all the answers in a super dad handbook

Lol oh aight u a good man then im thinking its insecure questions thats ...lightweight then homey nothing to get stressed about lol i would be flattered she obvisouly thinks u a book of knowledge to the world

These strains work well before the gym and activity. But to relax and woosaa, gotta be straight up indica

I hear u bro... i usually smoke during relax & chill times but at the same token il hit maybe 4+ back to back in 1 session so i get the full effect especially with the orange krush thats my sht

Lol oh aight u a good man then im thinking its insecure questions thats ...lightweight then homey nothing to get stressed about lol i would be flattered she obvisouly thinks u a book of knowledge to the world
Thanks og you right i guess i never put it in words to look at it that way i usually get frustrated and just go mute, I been engaged for almost a year now an man when i tell you stuff like wheret we will eat, what movie we will watch etc is the sum of are difficult times lol. and my multiple smoke breaks on the porch

1) Gym
2) Light an aromatherapy candle like eucalyptus or something
3) Sit on the beach in the sand, or a dip in the ocean
4) Go for a aimless drive along the coast, either blasting music or in silence with the windows down and ocean breeze
5) Photography
6) Embrace boredom and being alone in your own thoughts to reflect and relax
7) Hike or run somewhere in nature

Honestly it’s all perspective. What are you even stressing about? Terminally ill? Constant hunger? Homeless? Kids get taken away? Serious legal trouble? Serious injury? Things of that nature? If not then you’re going to be ok

I get stressed a lot because I feel like I'm "idling" in life. Sometimes I get sucked into the social media, LinkedIn B/S and start comparing myself when I know I shouldn't. But it's generally just a feeling of dissatisfaction.

My solution used to be getting astro lifted.

Now I see a therapist.

giphy (12).gif

:lol: I usually just meditate and try to do some breathing exercises. Wim Hof breathing exercises really work well.

These strains work well before the gym and activity. But to relax and woosaa, gotta be straight up indica
For real everyone should already know indica gonna put you indacouch.
I smoke a blunt on my way home so by the time I'm there I'm already coolin.
When in really stressed and cant have some yambs I'm either lifting weights or I go the shooting range and let out some steam.

Back
Top Bottom