What do you do to manage stress NT?

Honestly it’s all perspective. What are you even stressing about? Terminally ill? Constant hunger? Homeless? Kids get taken away? Serious legal trouble? Serious injury? Things of that nature? If not then you’re going to be ok
i used to think that but another person's situation does not mean they shouldn't be stressed just because it's no big deal to you. i do therapeutic interventions and i can't tell someone to suck it up because their problems seem trivial to me. i used to do that but it wasn't effective. everyone has had different life experiences. everyone is built differently.

Reading books.

Playing with my dog.

Throw on some Jazz or listen to podcasts on the homepod.

-Drew

lift every morning to the point of exhaustion

im so tired from the morning workout i usually don't have any energy left for any bull****

Gym or some type of physical activity.
Quiet reading time that’s not on a phone, kindle or tablet.
Drawing or writing.
I do that everyday and it def helped with my anxiety

i used to think that but another person's situation does not mean they shouldn't be stressed just because it's no big deal to you. i do therapeutic interventions and i can't tell someone to suck it up because their problems seem trivial to me. i used to do that but it wasn't effective. everyone has had different life experiences. everyone is built differently.
I think you’re reading my response the wrong way. Nobody is setting a limit on what to care about but teaching perspective is important. Showing this can help with how things are reacted upon. Coming at everything at a 10 is unhealthy. The opposite is also true.

Also, when I have time, going to a matinee showing of a movie that has been out for a min. Something about being in the dark with an entire theatre to yourself is really calming.

Botanical gardens are really great stress relievers, too. I recommend anything having to do with nature and getting away from all the hustle and bustle of modern society. Emerson was right.

Reading is amazing, the right book equals an escape unmatched by anything else, film doesn't even come close.

Working out for the natural high and combined with a good album or a new podcast is one of lifespan's greatest feelings.

Cooking, I just recently got into it, but it's meditative and you put on some good music and drink some good wine and it's hella relaxing.

podcasts
watch anime

on a rare occasion i’ll go for a jog to relieve stress instead of for health reasons

Back
Top Bottom